Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Oleg came to Ottawa.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Okay, let's drop this conversation now. And, Artemis, you never make meaningless posts.
    Let's not. Let's continue it instead.

Seems you're running away from your sexuality, Olegl. Bite the bullet and swallow some cawk. You know you want to. All of that confusion you're mired with might just dissolve if you get some semen in your colon.

Worth a try.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    OP, I still can't forgive you for the fact that you sometimes act like a dumb teenager, who says some stupid bullshit.
    You're kidding right, oh ye of the interminably idiotic post history, you are accusing someone else of acting like a dumb teenager ? You act like a small child with poor impulse control and just blurt out inanities whenever a synapse randomly fires.
    You need to take a long and serious look at what a complete fuckwit you come across as, before you accuse others of 'saying some stupid bullshit' since in general that is the majority of your moronic posts on this board.
    But the difference between you and the author of this thread is that you never said silly things (at least, not yet). But I am still very much surprised by the fact that he felt the need to say some very silly and naive things. I know that he can think logically because he helped me solve the math problems that I wasn't able so solve, so I don't understand why he sometimes forgets about common sense and says silly things... Man, human nature can be so puzzling...
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    But the difference between you and the author of this thread is that you never said silly things (at least, not yet). But I am still very much surprised by the fact that he felt the need to say some very silly and naive things. I know that he can think logically because he helped me solve the math problems that I wasn't able so solve, so I don't understand why he sometimes forgets about common sense and says silly things... Man, human nature can be so puzzling...
    Oleg, I want you to do the following. The next time you see notice of a yardsale, or anybody selling their old stuff on the street, buy yourself a record player. Also, buy some of their records (any will do). When you get home, have at them with your keys, then keep playing the records until you hit a locked groove. At that point, don't adjust the needle, let the record keep spinning and spinning. Let it keep reaching your ears unhindered, and let it continue playing continuously as you pass out from exhaustion. Then, when you wake up, leave it on for that day as well.

After you've done all that, come back here and report to us your thoughts on the experience.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Do you want me to buy a gramophone?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Do you want me to buy a gramophone?
    I think it'll cost you more (if it's working). Suit yourself. If you go through with it, it will go down as the most elaborate point ever made.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    It's almost 1 a.m. in NYC. Will you forgive me if I go to sleep now? I am tired and my brain needs some rest.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    It's almost 1 a.m. in NYC. Will you forgive me if I go to sleep now? I am tired and my brain needs some rest.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Some folks say that the members of the band sold out when they released the Black album with the song "Unforgiven". Do you agree with those folks?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    They sold out when they started participating in an active antipiracy campaign, or when they sued Green Jello, or when they started putting filler songs on their albums (if I may borrow an anime term). I don't think selling out has to relate to only a single event, I think you can sell out over and over again, and Metallica's Jason Newsted agrees:
    "Yeah we sold out. We sold out every arena..." or one of the many variants he used; he repeated this line A LOT.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    He Probably had to because the real music aficionados often accused them of selling out alot

Your either in it for fun or money. When both run out then it's time to call it a day, Metalica went the same way of floyd, the huge money in stadium gigs set them up, so friendship and real music lost to badly over produced commerciality aimed at the majority of idiots who didn't realize the group died when the record company decided business came first.

Marketing big wigs are the bastards that should keep their noses out of artists work, but wanting fame and fortune is the trap.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-17-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast