Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Is Your Favourite Movie Of All Time

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can someoen tell what it is about the dam matrix?

it is not taht good its over rated

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Poster
    just for the record, i was agreeing that the matrix was awful. It's one of the first movies (honestly) that i've found myself checking my watch and yawning constantly.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    KILL BILL

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just for the record, i was agreeing that the matrix was awful. It's one of the first movies (honestly) that i've found myself checking my watch and yawning constantly.
    oh sorry i must haev mis interputed what the guy quoted

"anything but the matrix"

in fact he ment any movie is better then the matrix

man ppl think kane reeves is brillant the guy cant act for shit ever seen how pathetic he is in dracula ok he look salright in the suit and all but damm

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    I've seen so many great movies in my time, but I would have to say Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It's a classic.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    This isa extremely tough ive seen a lot of good movies and i normally its horror that i enjoy but a lost gem of a movie takes the cake for me its 24 hoours in london any1 else seen this film?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@13 November 2003 - 13:59
    I've seen so many great movies in my time, but I would have to say Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It's a classic.
    amen to that B)

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    My all time favourite movie has to be SHOLAY an old Indian movie from the seventies.Even though it was copied from a couple of Hollywod movies as usual.
    It had the added indian spices to it which made one of the biggest movies in Indian History.

Sholay

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave+14 November 2003 - 00:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 14 November 2003 - 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Turd Ferguson@13 November 2003 - 13:59
    I&#39;ve seen so many great movies in my time, but I would have to say Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. It&#39;s a classic.
    amen to that B) [/b][/quote]
    Amen again&#33; B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123