Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do I Know About Your Relationship

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Does a short, angry Glaswegian infected with madcow count as a relationship or a fetish ?
    Certainly a relationship. If your wife is willing to love you with all your faults, don't question it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Darth Rings and The Cat: Other than an occasional domestic dispute (as would be expected with an inter-special relationship), it turns out Rings is quite down with O.P.P. . However, the cat's true owner is quite saddened by the loss. While Rings may act as a bit of a brutal lover, it is clear that the Cat has got his tongue.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Keep this up, and I'll have the Mrs. post here a couple of times to refute your felinoid accusation. She's already congratulated Chalice on his sense of wit when I left my browser open one night.

Speaking of which, didn't your Mrs. post here some time before I became active, MBM? Where did she run off to?
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Relationships; how overrated. I've always been of the opinion that nobody does you like you do you.

Although, I cannot say with total honesty that I always love myself - sometimes it's purely physical.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks for that, Darthy. I haven't seen you write about someone special irl - but I should really have included you and Oleg.
    I'm not sure your feelings are requited but you sure write a lot of stuff about him. Has he friend-zoned you, or is he completely unaware of your wanton advances.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Speaking of which, didn't your Mrs. post here some time before I became active, MBM? Where did she run off to?
    As South Park points out at the beginning of each show: All celebrity voices are impersonated- poorly. I have, however, quoted her (accurately) from time to time.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It didn't really take me 9 minutes to write that, did it
    Last edited by manker; 11-10-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: gypos
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Benchez and Mrs. Ben
    I received an intriguing morsel of information from Ben the other day, his missus is now his master and dresses up like a professor in their sex gheymes. It must be a hippy thing - but given she is quite hawt and Ben's batting above his average, he'd probably get into pegging if she suggested it.
    I can't deny any of that.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Benchez and Mrs. Ben
    I received an intriguing morsel of information from Ben the other day, his missus is now his master and dresses up like a professor in their sex gheymes. It must be a hippy thing - but given she is quite hawt and Ben's batting above his average, he'd probably get into pegging if she suggested it.
    I can't deny any of that.
    I've never much liked camping. Tents leak and bleeding earwigs get everywhere.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Macky and Jacky:
    Fighting currently over why Macky saw it fit to use Jacky's vibrator as a laboratory pipette. Macky insists it was the "quickdry" button that had him sold. Jacky argues that he doesn't like losing to competition.
    I would refute that and describe the actual misses and her role, but if we're talking romantic relationships, the hand is the breadwinner.
    Edit: when it comes to the money shot...
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-10-2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast