Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do I Know About Your Relationship

anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    me and my robot
    Like Joker & Dicke
    Last edited by emailk2; 11-11-2011 at 07:03 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I spotted Les for a non-camper right off.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Idol and his bike.

He spotted her across a crowded expo. There she was, glimmering in the half-light amid a throng of overworked thigh muscles. 'She will be mine', he resolved. Her bespoke beauty pedalled blindly towards him.

As quickly as he got her, though, that initial frisson sped off into the night like some phantom penny-farthing pursued by a trick-styling BMX.

They tried removing the seat to re-invoke the primal dynamo of passion but the piles she'd induced cut that rather short.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Effy and Mrs. Effy.
    I really don't know. He hardly ever mentions her. Perhaps he made her up or something ... but they've got a kid. Maybe they're a gay couple like in Modern Family. I'll put monet on Effy being Cameron.

I'm actually married now with another one on the way. The wife conviced me it would take months to get her pregnant again, but i had to hit the jackpot on the first go

Welcome back Manker have you become an accountant again

All we need is spiderdude and cheese to come back.
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 11-12-2011 at 06:48 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Idol and his bike.

He spotted her across a crowded expo. There she was, glimmering in the half-light amid a throng of overworked thigh muscles. 'She will be mine', he resolved. Her bespoke beauty pedalled blindly towards him.

As quickly as he got her, though, that initial frisson sped off into the night like some phantom penny-farthing pursued by a trick-styling BMX.

They tried removing the seat to re-invoke the primal dynamo of passion but the piles she'd induced cut that rather short.
    Truly a beauty all pristine White , presumably virginal and being Italian possibly Catholic, I named her Silver after the bike in Stephen's King's It .
    Sadly though too immature to see the value in true love soon after I dropped her for a bike a little more svelte and decidedly more ostentatious.
    Life's a funny thing though and she proved entirely too unforgiving.
    Older and more cynical now I just look for anything cheap and fast ,ride them hard and toss them away when they've outlived their usefulness.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-12-2011 at 09:22 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I just look for anything cheap and fast ,hard them hard and toss them away when they've outlived their usefulness.
    That's beautiful, man.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Hard them hard ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Hard them hard ?
    My editor's on vacation.

Anyway let he who is without sin cast the first store.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Idol and his bike.

Truly a beauty all pristine White , presumably virginal and being Italian possibly Catholic, I named her Silver after the bike in Stephen's King's It .
    Sadly though too immature to see the value in true love soon after I dropped her for a bike a little more svelte and decidedly more ostentatious.
    Life's a funny thing though and she proved entirely too unforgiving.
    Older and more cynical now I just look for anything cheap and fast ,ride them hard and toss them away when they've outlived their usefulness.
    Noice.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    She's already congratulated Chalice on his sense of wit when I left my browser open one night.
    Links or it didn't happen.

If it did happen, tell her I apologise for whatever I posted afterward. It prolly wasn't very nice.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast