Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: Christmas List

  1. #1
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Maybe it's a bit early but shouldn't we be posting our letters to Santa soon?

    Here's mine...

    Dear Santa

    I have been a very good boy this year (honest) please may I have the following:

    1. A new laptop.
    2. NUFC top of the premiership.
    3. Kelly Brook.
    4. One of those nice flash sports cars.
    5. Driving lessons.
    6. World peace.

    Cheers Withcheese.

    ps If Kelly Brook has any fit mates throw them in as well. Ta.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    A place somewhere
    Posts
    2,529
    santa says keep dreamin kid

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 November 2003 - 23:02
    Maybe it's a bit early

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Haha!

    Dear Santa,

    As you know me, i'm a super good person, and I always like to give! Do you think i could have:

    1. A new hard drive.
    2. A better computer
    3. A big sheet of glass to break.
    4. an ISP
    5. Microsoft
    6. My dad's health

    All would be greatly apprciated, know you and your rich self, you can buy all of this stuff. Dont' get too fat santa!

    Mike

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    A place somewhere
    Posts
    2,529
    Originally posted by mikelc2@12 November 2003 - 23:06
    Haha!

    Dear Santa,

    As you know me, i'm a super good person, and I always like to give! Do you think i could have:

    1. A new hard drive.
    2. A better computer
    3. A big sheet of glass to break.
    4. an ISP
    5. Microsoft
    6. My dad's health

    All would be greatly apprciated, know you and your rich self, you can buy all of this stuff. Dont' get too fat santa!

    Mike
    im not god i can't give u your dad's health but out of the entire list i will give u the glass but after calling me fat u probibly won't get that

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by Withcheese@13 November 2003 - 00:02
    1.  A new laptop.
    2.  NUFC top of the premiership.
    3.  Kelly Brook.
    4.  One of those nice flash sports cars.
    5.  Driving lessons.
    6.  World peace.
    A laptop before world peace?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Originally posted by Lamsey+13 November 2003 - 00:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 November 2003 - 00:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@12 November 2003 - 23:02
    Maybe it&#39;s a bit early
    [/b][/quote]
    lol shame someone can&#39;t tell all my local shops that

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    A place somewhere
    Posts
    2,529
    santa says world pease is at the bottom u have been a bad boy also if there was gonna be world pease well we would already have had it because so many people asked for it

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    See below ;)
    Posts
    608
    Not a bad list, especially No.3, but "2. NUFC top of the premiership."? No chance, Man U for the Premiership this year ;-)

    Not sure if it&#39;s too early to be making a list, but here&#39;s a rough draft of what mine would be if I even made them anymore (hey, if you don&#39;t wish for anything then you can&#39;t be dissapointed can you? lol) -

    Dear Santa

    I guess i&#39;ve not really been that good a guy this year given all the movies and shit i&#39;ve dl&#39;d, but other than that i&#39;ve behaved so can I please have the following for Christmas and in return i&#39;ll send you copies of all the stuff i&#39;ve dl&#39;d just to say thank&#39;s ;-)

    1. Sarah Michelle Gellar (in Christmas stockings hehe)
    2. Happiness (not likely, lifes not that kind to me lol Well, if wish 1 was granted though then I would be very happy hehe)
    3. Lot&#39;s of money.
    4. Good health.

    Thank&#39;s Santa :-)

    Sniper.

    P.S. If you can only grant me one present for Christmas, &#33;PLEASE&#33; make it No.1&#33;&#33; ;-)

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    A place somewhere
    Posts
    2,529
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@12 November 2003 - 23:13
    Not a bad list, especially No.3, but "2. NUFC top of the premiership."? No chance, Man U for the Premiership this year ;-)

    Not sure if it&#39;s too early to be making a list, but here&#39;s a rough draft of what mine would be if I even made them anymore (hey, if you don&#39;t wish for anything then you can&#39;t be dissapointed can you? lol) -

    Dear Santa

    I guess i&#39;ve not really been that good a guy this year given all the movies and shit i&#39;ve dl&#39;d, but other than that i&#39;ve behaved so can I please have the following for Christmas and in return i&#39;ll send you copies of all the stuff i&#39;ve dl&#39;d just to say thank&#39;s ;-)

    1. Sarah Michelle Gellar (in Christmas stockings hehe)
    2. Happiness (not likely, lifes not that kind to me lol Well, if wish 1 was granted though then I would be very happy hehe)
    3. Lot&#39;s of money.
    4. Good health.

    Thank&#39;s Santa :-)

    Sniper.

    P.S. If you can only grant me one present for Christmas, &#33;PLEASE&#33; make it No.1&#33;&#33; ;-)
    lets see Sarah Michelle Gellar (in Christmas stockings hehe) well santa wants that himself so if anyone gets that its me
    Happiness go to the mental hospital
    money well get a job
    health go to the doctor





    -santa

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •