Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Best Firewall

Double Agent
    yay 1000 posts!!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #72
    Poster
    im gonna try zone alarm pro for myself. ive used sygate and norton. now ZA turn.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #73
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+16 November 2003 - 10:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez &#064; 16 November 2003 - 10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@16 November 2003 - 08:31
    I like ZA Pro first, then Norton.
    Sygate is a FAR third.
    ZA Pro is the best and I&#39;ve tried all 3.
    yeah now you say that *cough* *cough* [/b][/quote]
    So what&#33;&#33;
    I never said that Norton was my choice firewall. I said that it is a good firewall because I HAVE used it. READ. You sir are an idiot.
    And that&#39;s based on having read your posts.

yay 1000 posts&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Furthermore........WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Go get a life. Do not pass go, do not collect &#036;200.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Software & Hardware   -   #74
    Poster
    does any1 have a crack for ZA 4.5 PRO? if u do plz PM it 2 me&#33; THANKS&#33;&#33;

5. Software & Hardware   -   #75
    muchspl2
    there is no crack, goto freeserials.(0m
    get a serial # for it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #76
    Poster
    i went to the ZA site i think i have 2 pay before i can download ZA Pro 4.5&#33; if so then whats the point of a serial? is it only possible 2 get the basic version or what? plz help ASAP&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #77
    Zonealarm 4.5.530 has just came out. I know this because i have a legal version of ZA Pro and i got a dialogue today prompting me to update. Your best bet is to download the free version, then get a key to unlock the Pro features (you will have to wait a little while). You will not be able to crack registration which is needed for auto updates, as you don&#39;t have an account on Zone Labs server.

My opinion is that since people have access to all this free software, they spend far too much time chopping and changing products. Norton, Zone Alarm, Sygate, whatever. Choose one then be happy with it, they are all great products. Switching all the time just messes up your system, then you find you have problems; how did this happen you ask&#33;&#33; What makes you think that hackers are going to target you anyway? If they did then no software firewall will stop a profficient hacker, it will however block all the scripts, port scans and internet &#39;noise&#39;.

Same for AV&#39;s, Norton does just fine, AVG great, nod32 great if you can crack it. The reason most people report infection while using norton, is probably because most people are using Norton. You yourself must adopt common sense practices to avoid infecting your system. Theres a pinned topic on that subject.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #78
    Poster
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@19 November 2003 - 23:23
    Zonealarm 4.5.530 has just came out. I know this because i have a legal version of ZA Pro and i got a dialogue today prompting me to update. Your best bet is to download the free version, then get a key to unlock the Pro features (you will have to wait a little while). You will not be able to crack registration which is needed for auto updates, as you don&#39;t have an account on Zone Labs server.

My opinion is that since people have access to all this free software, they spend far too much time chopping and changing products. Norton, Zone Alarm, Sygate, whatever. Choose one then be happy with it, they are all great products. Switching all the time just messes up your system, then you find you have problems; how did this happen you ask&#33;&#33; What makes you think that hackers are going to target you anyway? If they did then no software firewall will stop a profficient hacker, it will however block all the scripts, port scans and internet &#39;noise&#39;.

Same for AV&#39;s, Norton does just fine, AVG great, nod32 great if you can crack it. The reason most people report infection while using norton, is probably because most people are using Norton. You yourself must adopt common sense practices to avoid infecting your system. Theres a pinned topic on that subject.

i found the 30 day trial for 4.5.530 and (racked it. thanks. i like ZA more than my sygate. should i delete sygate or just delete it?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #79
    muchspl2
    do you ask to goto the bathroom?

if you like za, keep it, if you don&#39;t, get rid of it
    its already been stated not to run 2 firewalls at once

10. Software & Hardware   -   #80
    now the heat seems to died down on this thread i will stick my nib in the ink i use norton av and firewall 2003 and imo they do a fine job ive never been hacked or got a virus and they integrate into systemworks which makes things nice n simple. yes i know they are a bit of a resource hog but that isnt an issue for me and its not so much that you would really notice anyway

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast