Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Office 2003

why u gotta d/l from me thoughh.... i mean if i d/led it that means somebody else has it. ;-) ...not trying to sound offensive.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    If you are still there just put it on I am chasing disc2 the one I got was so corrupt couldn't be sorted out.
    I only have 26kb/s up,thats 5 hours at this size.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    I hate ppl who leech!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by supastylin@13 November 2003 - 23:35
    why u gotta d/l from me thoughh.... i mean if i d/led it that means somebody else has it. ;-) ...not trying to sound offensive.
    what if everyone had your ignorance, how would anyone get anything
    your logic fails, and everyone still hates you

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Chill out both of you- Nobody hates him.

Save hate for people who deserve it. Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler for example, or Osama Bin Laden and Robert Mugabe. You can hate them and the attrocities they have committed, but you can't hate some guy on the internet for not sharing files; that's just pathetic.

Grow up.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@14 November 2003 - 00:24
    i'm sure that's not for you to decide
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    As for Office 2003, run a search. Be sure to change Last 30 Days to forever. Look in Verified Hashes. Bawa posted it. I&#39;ve been active in the topic, as well.

As for why leeching is bad, see my signature. Dude - if sharing is slowing your computer down...what internet speed do you have? Set your upload bandwidth to about 80% of your total upload capacity, same with downloading, and your computer should have no problems. If you&#39;re getting slowed down by the net, you&#39;re pushing your connection, which hurts more than it helps.

Furthermore... if everyone shared... or if no one shared... think about it as a battle between companies like RIAA, MPAA, etc... and the people. If everyone shared, they&#39;d be helping the people. If no one shared, they&#39;d be helping the corporations who want to shut us down. Don&#39;t think of only yourself; don&#39;t be like them; share, and help everyone. If everyone shared, files would download a lot faster.

You say leeching helps your speed? Consider this. You downloaded File A from User B, who was the only one that had that file on your Supernode (temporary server). User C wants File A, but since you&#39;re not sharing, User C can&#39;t get File A. User C is downloading File D from someone else, and it completes. You start downloading File E from User C, and because User C can&#39;t get File A, User C logs off. Therefore, you can&#39;t get File E because User C was the only one that had it. By not sharing, you might be hurting someone who is sharing with you. Whether they&#39;re one step or 100 steps away from downloading from you.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DarkReality@14 November 2003 - 11:04
    As for Office 2003, run a search. Be sure to change Last 30 Days to forever. Look in Verified Hashes. Bawa posted it. I&#39;ve been active in the topic, as well.

As for why leeching is bad, see my signature. Dude - if sharing is slowing your computer down...what internet speed do you have? Set your upload bandwidth to about 80% of your total upload capacity, same with downloading, and your computer should have no problems. If you&#39;re getting slowed down by the net, you&#39;re pushing your connection, which hurts more than it helps.

Furthermore... if everyone shared... or if no one shared... think about it as a battle between companies like RIAA, MPAA, etc... and the people. If everyone shared, they&#39;d be helping the people. If no one shared, they&#39;d be helping the corporations who want to shut us down. Don&#39;t think of only yourself; don&#39;t be like them; share, and help everyone. If everyone shared, files would download a lot faster.

You say leeching helps your speed? Consider this. You downloaded File A from User B, who was the only one that had that file on your Supernode (temporary server). User C wants File A, but since you&#39;re not sharing, User C can&#39;t get File A. User C is downloading File D from someone else, and it completes. You start downloading File E from User C, and because User C can&#39;t get File A, User C logs off. Therefore, you can&#39;t get File E because User C was the only one that had it. By not sharing, you might be hurting someone who is sharing with you. Whether they&#39;re one step or 100 steps away from downloading from you.
    Couldnt have said it better myself

Thats why SS is good for the music fans - we dont share to those who dont - they can hang out all day long, wont help untill they start sharing.

PS: but at least he was honest - or maybe just slipped up

Peace
    UKMan

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 November 2003 - 08:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 14 November 2003 - 08:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-LTJBukem@14 November 2003 - 00:24
    i&#39;m sure that&#39;s not for you to decide[/b][/quote]
    All i&#39;m trying to do is put things into perspective. Do you, can you, hate someone you&#39;ve never met, who you know nothing about? The guy admitted that he doesn&#39;t share, and explained why. You might well disagree with his actions, but do they really lead you to hate him?

Explain why he, in your eyes, deserves your hatred. Hate, possibly the strongest of emotions, should surely be reserved for the rapists and the murderers, the abusers, the tyrants, the dictators........... If you don&#39;t see this, maybe it is time you discovered the real world, try perhaps reading a newspaper once in a while, or travelling outside your own backyard.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I agree with LTJbukem. Typical leechers aren&#39;t serious file-traders, so they wouldn&#39;t make much of an impact if they did share. People who honestly like sharing files will do so, and share alot. They leave their PC&#39;s on like little terminals. Leechers usually just get on, get what they want, then get off... It&#39;s this impatence and unappreciation for P2P that makes them leechers. To hell with them and their greediness. I like the idea that they need me more than I need them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast