Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Office 2003

Originally posted by LTJBukem@14 November 2003 - 11:15
    All i'm trying to do is put things into perspective. Do you, can you, hate someone you've never met, who you know nothing about? The guy admitted that he doesn't share, and explained why. You might well disagree with his actions, but do they really lead you to hate him?

Explain why he, in your eyes, deserves your hatred. Hate, possibly the strongest of emotions, should surely be reserved for the rapists and the murderers, the abusers, the tyrants, the dictators........... If you don't see this, maybe it is time you discovered the real world, try perhaps reading a newspaper once in a while, or travelling outside your own backyard.
    just a minute while i stifle my laughter

i never once said i hated him, i just said it wasn't for you to state that no-one hated him

freedom and all that
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 November 2003 - 19:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 14 November 2003 - 19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LTJBukem@14 November 2003 - 11:15
    All i&#39;m trying to do is put things into perspective. Do you, can you, hate someone you&#39;ve never met, who you know nothing about? The guy admitted that he doesn&#39;t share, and explained why. You might well disagree with his actions, but do they really lead you to hate him?

Explain why he, in your eyes, deserves your hatred. Hate, possibly the strongest of emotions, should surely be reserved for the rapists and the murderers, the abusers, the tyrants, the dictators........... If you don&#39;t see this, maybe it is time you discovered the real world, try perhaps reading a newspaper once in a while, or travelling outside your own backyard.
    just a minute while i stifle my laughter

i never once said i hated him, i just said it wasn&#39;t for you to state that no-one hated him

freedom and all that [/b][/quote]
    mind if i laugh in unison

Peace
    UKMan

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    OK, maybe i did word/rant that badly.

I wasn&#39;t wanting to sound accusatory, it&#39;s just that i don&#39;t think the original poster deserved to be told that everyone hates him. Further, that the use of such a word shouldn&#39;t be taken so lightly.

Of course i believe in freedom of speech, and i would never put words in other peoples mouths. But that is exactly what muchspl2 did, i simply wanted to oppose that sentiment. Maybe a little more tolerance wouldn&#39;t go amiss there.

I hope i&#39;ve explained my reasoning to you both. Particularly UKMan, (no offense 3G) whose opinion, as my elder, i respect very much.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@14 November 2003 - 19:56
    OK, maybe i did word/rant that badly.

I wasn&#39;t wanting to sound accusatory, it&#39;s just that i don&#39;t think the original poster deserved to be told that everyone hates him. Further, that the use of such a word shouldn&#39;t be taken so lightly.

Of course i believe in freedom of speech, and i would never put words in other peoples mouths. But that is exactly what muchspl2 did, i simply wanted to oppose that sentiment. Maybe a little more tolerance wouldn&#39;t go amiss there.

I hope i&#39;ve explained my reasoning to you both. Particularly UKMan, (no offense 3G) whose opinion, as my elder, i respect very much.

The problems with leechers have been bought up here hundreds of times in the past - do a search and you will find them - its a dried up topic and not even worth talking about. They are here, they allways have been, they allways will be. It aint worth the time even worrying about it.

Ive seen worse ravings than yours here LTJBukem and yes, you did go overboard - but hay, so do i

BTW i dont need any explanations, as i said, ive seen it all here and everyday is a new day - believe me

Peace
    UKMan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123