Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Should We Recognize Anniversaries?

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I promise i wont leave if i can stop dribbling through my gums onto the keyboard. That sauce from the porterhouse soup was rather strong and with no teeth to stop the onrush of fluids as i opened my mouth to cool off my tongue, it makes a damn mess.

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #22
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=2962

:-"

happy birthday to everyone though :beerchug:
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 November 2003 - 17:07
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=2962

:-"

happy birthday to everyone though :beerchug:
    Bit early that

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 November 2003 - 16:09
    Bit early that
    just wanted to give everyone advance warning so they could get me some good presents, you know...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 November 2003 - 18:04
    I promise i wont leave if i can stop dribbling through my gums onto the keyboard. That sauce from the porterhouse soup was rather strong and with no teeth to stop the onrush of fluids as i opened my mouth to cool off my tongue, it makes a damn mess.

Yogi

6. Lounge   -   #26
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 November 2003 - 12:04

Peace
    UKMan
    You might consider slipping a bail from your lower lip around your head; it will form a sort of working dam, at least to the most extreme angle you might encounter while typing.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+13 November 2003 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 13 November 2003 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@13 November 2003 - 12:04
    I promise i wont leave if i can stop dribbling through my gums onto the keyboard. That sauce from the porterhouse soup was rather strong and with no teeth to stop the onrush of fluids as i opened my mouth to cool off my tongue, it makes a damn mess.&nbsp;

Peace
    UKMan
    You might consider slipping a bail from your lower lip around your head; it will form a sort of working dam, at least to the most extreme angle you might encounter while typing. [/b][/quote]
    Advice duly taken - B)
    Is this what they call "licking the bucket" as opposed to "kicking it?"

8. Lounge   -   #28
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I think we should recognise all members anniversaries, except for those that joined on the first of March 2003.....

9. Lounge   -   #29
    oh...im going to get gypped when it comes to gifts..my anniversary is just way too close to x-mas

10. Lounge   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by UKMan+13 November 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 13 November 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@13 November 2003 - 17:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @13 November 2003 - 12:04

Peace
    UKMan

You might consider slipping a bail from your lower lip around your head; it will form a sort of working dam, at least to the most extreme angle you might encounter while typing.
    Advice duly taken - B)
    Is this what they call "licking the bucket" as opposed to "kicking it?" [/b][/quote]
    It fits.

I say, &#39;run with it&#39;-licking always beats kicking.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast