Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Should We Recognize Anniversaries?

Originally posted by nigel123@13 November 2003 - 18:51
    I think we should recognise all members anniversaries, except for those that joined on the first of March 2003.....
    That goes without saying.

Maybe in recognition of their commitment, we should add grey hair to their avatars or perhaps swaddle them in a comfy forum jacket. J2 looks very dapper in his.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Double Agent
    lol

and no we should NOT recognize anniversaries, it's just stupid and unproductive...

3. Lounge   -   #33
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+13 November 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 13 November 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 November 2003 - 18:51
    I think we should recognise all members anniversaries, except for those that joined on the first of March 2003.....
    That goes without saying.

Maybe in recognition of their commitment, we should add grey hair to their avatars or perhaps swaddle them in a comfy forum jacket. J2 looks very dapper in his.
    [/b][/quote]
    Some sort of semiotic remark on my politics, hobbes?

You&#39;ll think differently when I take over Texas&#33;
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Whoa, what kind of crazy forum clitch was that.

Here is the picture I wanted to post

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 November 2003 - 00:02
    Whoa, what kind of crazy forum clitch was that.

Here is the picture I wanted to post

HENRY WINKLER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; >_<
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #36
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I think the correct response would be "EHHHHH."

Forum anniversaries are depressing. Why would I want to be reminded of how long I&#39;ve been here? Thankfully mine&#39;s already passed...I was a lurker for a while before actually registering.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Not me.

I didn&#39;t read the FAQ-I registered, then lurked.

Noobity on parade.

EHHHHH?

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Is&#39;nt it funny that people who initially argued with you when you came aboard as a noobie are now your good friends.

Noobs complain about flaming, but if they have the wit, patience and intelligence to weather the storm, they will be embraced.

If not, they will become the new "octopussy".

I am glad that I met resistance here because I do not consider myself to be a simple entity, I consider myself to be an acquired taste, like wine.

I guess my lesbian 6th grade teacher said it best:

"Hobbes, when you got here, I didn&#39;t know what to do with you, now that you are leaving I don&#39;t know what I will do without you". (She hugs Hobbes, who reciprocates- we became very good friends)

9. Lounge   -   #39
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 November 2003 - 22:09

"Hobbes, when you got here, I didn&#39;t know what to do with you, now that you are leaving I don&#39;t know what I will do without you". (She hugs Hobbes, who reciprocates- we became very good friends)
    Exactly how long were you in the sixth grade hobbes?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by clocker+14 November 2003 - 06:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 14 November 2003 - 06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@13 November 2003 - 22:09

Exactly how long were you in the sixth grade hobbes? [/b][/quote]
    Well, I am guaranteed advancement in the next year or two.

I should now indicate that Ms. Pierce is now a former lesbian and my wife.

Our children are in the 4th grade.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast