Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Should We Recognize Anniversaries?

Originally posted by UKMan@14 November 2003 - 07:29
    Ahh, this reminds me of my own romantic school experiences. When i arrived at my new school class, my teacher said "sit down there" - on my last day he remarked "you can get up now" - the memories keep flooding back....sniff....

Peace
    UKMan
    That explains your signature then.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+14 November 2003 - 16:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 November 2003 - 16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@14 November 2003 - 07:29
    Ahh, this reminds me of my own romantic school experiences. When i arrived at my new school class, my teacher said "sit down there" - on my last day he remarked "you can get up now" - the memories keep flooding back....sniff....

Peace
    UKMan
    That explains your signature then. [/b][/quote]
    which one?

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Originally posted by UKMan+14 November 2003 - 18:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 14 November 2003 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 November 2003 - 16:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @14 November 2003 - 07:29

Peace
    UKMan

which one? [/b][/quote]
    the "before" and "after" photos.

Although I am amazed that you started grammar school with facial hair, I find your 6th grade graduation photo to be even more shocking.

Looks like those UK teachers rode you hard and put you up wet&#33;
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by hobbes+14 November 2003 - 18:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 November 2003 - 18:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by UKMan@14 November 2003 - 18:00
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 November 2003 - 16:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @14 November 2003 - 07:29

Peace
    UKMan

which one?
    the "before" and "after" photos.

Although I am amazed that you started grammar school with facial hair, I find your 6th grade graduation photo to be even more shocking.

Looks like those UK teachers rode you hard and put you up wet&#33; [/b][/quote]
    ROFLMFAO

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456