Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Forum Rocks.

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 14:55
    @J2k4............Very good point...........Done it

@Hobbes..........Dude, why do you think I have my pictures and voice files posted all over the place?, as much as you all think cos I'm an extrovert, it's not, it's so you can see and here who I am and who you're chatting to I have ay least 1 pic of a lot of people here and my place, cos I like to know, IMO it does'nt matter what you look or sound like, if I like you, I like you plain and simple, nothing more, nothing less.

We are who we are, and will always be

Jonno B)
    There, Jonno-

Now you rock and match.

I'll echo your sentiment on the other.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    What I like is that I could be Sandra Bullock and come here and shoot the shit with you guys and be just another member of this forum. I could sit around in my panties and talk to Jonno about his bum.

If you all knew I was Sandra Bullock or a Catholic priest, or a famous business tycoon, then people would expect me to act a certain way and would treat me differently. It would change the whole relationship I have with forum members.

In a forum you define youself but the quality of your posts, all physical and material items are irrelevant.

Edit: You know what else is cool, I live 5 minutes from work and I can come home for lunch at noon and attempt to clean up my previous posts.

What is not cool: It is 1:05.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    You were doing so well hobbes and then you went and ruined it.

In the future, every time I read a post of yours, I'm going to think of Sandra Bullock in panties.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 November 2003 - 19:04

If you all knew I was Sandra Bullock or a Catholic priest, or a famous business tycoon, then people would expect me to act a certain way and would treat me differently. It would change the whole relationship I have with forum members.
    Ok this is the gods honest truth.

I do not care who any of you are, I am me, you either like me or you don't, choice is your's, Hobbes if you proved that you were Sandra Bullock I would congratulate you on your fine acting and carry on anyway, you would probably get more smutty comments for being a girl but I would treat you no different, people are people, you can be a skint bloke with a bike and a pair of shades like me or you could be a multi millionare president of a country, I don't care, on here or irl I will treat you how I treat people...............That is the bottom line of Jonno

And you may dream about my bum if you so wish

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #25
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@13 November 2003 - 19:08
    You were doing so well hobbes and then you went and ruined it.

In the future, every time I read a post of yours, I'm going to think of Sandra Bullock in panties.
    Same here I think, but I don't think the image in my mind will be focusing on the panties as if that's all she'd be wearing if it were her then i'd be focusing a bit higher up ;-) (Soz hobbes, no offence intended, I just think Sandra is hot and your post has my mind thinking thing's now :-))

Sniper.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    UKMan falls into a long sleep, drifting into the arms of Sandra Bullock wearing only see through nylon panties. Sandra is also wearing panties...... -_-

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i kept my furom life and real life seperate, till school banned all the flash games sites

8. Lounge   -   #28
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@14 November 2003 - 01:08
    i kept my furom life and real life seperate, till school banned all the flash games sites
    So this isnt real ? damn - now i'm worried

9. Lounge   -   #29
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by UKMan@14 November 2003 - 00:26

So this isnt real ? damn - now i'm worried
    you know what i mean!? im not sure though

10. Lounge   -   #30
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Shit man, wouldn't a KLF gathering be the bollocks (greatest to all the non UK members)? I'd love to have drink with Jonno and FC. And to clash wits with UKman (the picture as I thought you to be but with less hair ) , virtualbody and clocker.
    The UK's a small place so I think we could hook up our end for one weekend (any room at yours jonno?) wouldn't that just rock? Even a M$ net meeting would kick arse, why not do it?

Or I could just have another voddy and coke and shut the fook up!

And the response to the original topic:

People are people, some are arseholes some are good/all right/nice/etc.
    Thats the sad way of life. I hag out with blacks (half my family are from Jamaica-by marriage but close family all the same) and some of this "group" can be cool with you but some can be as racist as you'd like. I love rock/metal/punk/(insert genre here) but still hang out with "pop idols". My best friend was a biker who was tragically taken from us YetI attended the funeral surrounded by bikers and they were cool with anyone wherever they came from, whoever they were.

Basically, no matter what "group" of people you associate with (be it rich/poor, goth/pop, black/white etc. we could go on forever) there will always be a few pricks who hate for the sake of hating (or if they believe their particular fashion/group demands it). The trick is to distinguish between the real people and the followers.

Anyways I'm proper pissed and I'm outta here.

Here's to a meeting one day :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Edit: I think this must be the longest most serious reply I have ever posted, in the Lounge as well! Quick someone put me on moderation now before I do it again! Lamsey, Rat faced, [B][O][T] anyone? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast