Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Forum Rocks.

Sometimes the way we look deceives people into thinking that is what we are. I can remember when my car died, the driver who picked me up wanted to start converstation so he said " look at the stupid nigger over there". I couldn't have been more offended, I just grunted at the man and hoped that my car would soon be functional.

I guarantee that if I showed up in Kentucky and introduced myself to FC, he would seriously not want me to meet his friends. I would definitely be a source of ridicule.

I like this forum because our minds and attitudes get to represent us, not our genetic physiology.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    So very true.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Actually today I was thinking of that same exact thing.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    My mind represents me here??..............Whoa............thats scary

Heh, Agreed dude

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    yea i tottally agree couldnt of said it better myself
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    I agree too, Jonno&#39;s mind representing anything scares the shit out of me.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    @Lynx..........How do you think I feel, I got it 24/7

Ok seriously.........I do agree Hobbes, what we know of each other on here is thoughts, not actions and sometimes actions don&#39;t speak louder than words

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ hobbes - I could not agree more&#33; On here no one can see what we look like to be able to judge us by our look&#39;s so they have to do so from what&#39;s said and how it&#39;s said. It&#39;s sad really that so much enphasis is placed on a person&#39;s look&#39;s when that&#39;s not the important thing, it&#39;s &#33;who&#33; the person is that matter&#39;s.

Also, you said "I guarantee that if I showed up in Kentucky and introduced myself to FC, he would seriously not want me to meet his friends. I would definitely be a source of ridicule", why put yourself down like that? :-(

@ JONNO_CELEBS - rofl I&#39;ve seen some of your post&#39;s, mostly the one&#39;s concerning NikkiD, it seem&#39;s fairly obvious what&#39;s on your mind most of the time ;-)

Anyway&#39;s, great thread hobbes :-)

Sniper.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Actually, as I read it, I consider that I disrespect FC. That is not right. I have followed some of FC&#39;s threads and have seen some of his biker friends ( the one who died). I was envisioning myself showing up at his funeral. What would they think of me?

I look like something the "local boy biker" would hate, but to charge FC with such a label is unfair on my part. For this I apolgize.

The point I wanted to make does remain, I just should have not implicated a forum member. To be honest though, I have always thought that if I were to enter a bar filled with FCs friend, I would imagine that they would kick my ass.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    @Snipe...........Glad I can entertain

@Hobbes......Dude, I seriously doubt you offended FC with what you said, I&#39;m not what you would call "A Biker" , yes I have a bike but you know what I mean, having said that I have been in several "Biker Bars"..........I thought I was gonna get my ass kicked too, especially when one of them acused me of trying to hustle him at pool............he was kidding........I had a great laugh, AC/DC pumping out the Jukebox and all these great stories being shared...........and some SERIOUS drinking ...........I think for the most part they get a bad rep when all they are is a clan, no different to my clan of surfers.........Friends.........Watch each others backs and would do anything for eachother...........A Family.........a chosen family .....................That you don&#39;t piss off

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast