Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: If All The Super Heros Fought Who Would Win

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@10 December 2003 - 17:36
    Well you said superhero... but i see vilians listed too.

with that in mind, I would take galacticus, the guy eats plantes for lunch for petes sake. Though onslaught was pretty bad ass in his own right.

but over all. The Phoenix force w/, w/o Jean Grey. No doubt. She has manhandled everyone.
    galacticus he's like god but apacalpse would be a good person to go aginst him

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@14 November 2003 - 01:12
    Batman would win b'cos in a fight what matters is not brute strength but your willpower and the determination to go on.That is an area in which batman rules.
    batman can get shot....end of the batman, uc?

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Shrek!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Hong Kong Phooey....
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    but galactus' appetite is his weakness...his appetite is so strong that he must spend all of his time eating planets...he loses strength and power if he cant find planets to feed on.
    batman is officially an anti-hero.
    same as wolverine, punisher and spawn.
    it makes the characters dynamic .
    outside they are quite villainous,
    but inside they are really heros.
    and anti-villain is the opposite. someone who is
    very pleasing and personable and likable, who
    gains your sympathy only to be the most evil person on the inside.

i think that initially, pinhead would eventually overtake the candyman
    in an effort to transform him into a cenobite. but candyman's own pain for
    the loss of his love overcomes the saddistic oblivion of torture and pain of
    pinhead's realm. armed with his new cenobite powers, candyman overthrow's
    pinhead's rule and there is a great civil war in hell.

i also think that in order for the batman vs punisher to happen, one of them must hunt the other for revenge of a death for some reason. i would assume that the punisher arrives in gotham hunting the joker. the punisher dissrupts batman's investigation and is unwittingly followed by batman. the punisher kills two-face point blank in front of batman for being involved with the people that killed his family...batman immediately goes to the aid of his old friend harvey and two face dies in batmans arms. the punisher, seeing this, assumes batman is a villain in the leagues with two face. batman's emotions rage out of control and from there it is an all out war on the streets of gotham. it is hard to say who would win. probably three fights: 1st one the punisher wins, 2nd batman kicks his ass...the 3rd is an incredible fight where no one wins.

i dont hink that spawn could catch spidy. spidy has much experience against foes such as doc oc, so spawn's chains would be no match for spidy's abilities. i think spidy would annoy spawn and spawn would try all day, and valiantly, to kick spidy' ass...but in the end they become friends and team up with ghost rider and punisher to battle the demons of hell.

ice man and the human torch fight would probably be more ego than anything else.
    each would wanna find out once and for all, which is more powerful , fire or ice.
    that would motivate thier battle. they would be even in skills out smarting each other back and forth. they eventually stumble upon some evil while quarreling and team up together. they compete with each other as they persue the villains only to realize that they must combine thier powers in different ways for a happy ending.then they would probably fall in love and be homosexuals because they are both gay. i wonder who would be the bitch, johnny storm or bobby drake?

i would pay good money to see carnage vs spawn. carnage would mop the pavement with spawn. barely escaping death, spawn summons spiderman (and or venom) to aid him thwating carnage. in the end they kill carnage but barely.

ghost rider vs spawn. hmmm...ghost rider would win, not only is ghost rider my fav...but he would give spawn (al simmons) the pennance stare and spawn would suffer pain for all the innocent life that he took before he was sent to hell. but ghost rider would realize what spawn is and his purpose and he might spare spawn. spawn would be , then, more powerful after suffering the pennance stare.
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

"my passions come from common spring from which i do not bring my sorrows"

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    damn long response but good
    also i thought this thread was gone you must of went back some to find this

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    What about the battle, I know no superhero's but game characters

Solid Snake VS Sam Fisher

VS

Who would win? I'm sure Snake will win, cause he has way more experience then Sam and he's a lot cooler what you guys think?

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    i like the ninja better from mgs but i say snake

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456