Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Select A Supernode

wat the heck is goin on here ???

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    Try reading back through the posts here and in developments...might give you a better idea of whats going on...

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Well, I know it's bad to give SN IPs here but... u should try this one :

128.183.52.238:2629 --> palor.gsfc.nasa.gov:2629

We now have the reason of the space shuttle crash : the people working at the NASA are looking for files on kazaa instead of looking for problems on their shuttle!

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    Well i dunno what to say....im on the NASA SN now....

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Hi ketoprak

Was it i nice trip around the globe ?

With your asian SN it was easy for me to jump into the United States.

btw: Nice wheater in Hawai

I also visited Boston , Massachusetts and much more ....

and I've seen some SN's froms Argentinia and Canada.

Im now making plans for my next freetime...

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hi folks

I think we should have some noble-mindnes principles.

The supreme law should be: Take care nobody to harm.

The posting of Supernode adresses ... I'm not shure that every Supernode is hosted with knowledge of the serverowner.

But this Nasa adres is ok.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The planet beneath them was almost perfectly oblivious of their presence, which was just how they wanted it for the moment. The huge yellow somethings went unnoticed at Goonhilly, they passed over Cape Canaveral without a blip, Woomera and Jodrell Bank looked straight through them - which was a pity because it was exactly the sort of thing they'd been looking for all these years.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Well, I'm now looking for FBI & CIA SNs & will post them here if I find any. But no SN out of this kind of governmental agencies.

BTW, I'm still stuck in Hawai, where the weather is still nice indeed. It's funny to be in the middle of nowhere

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Ya, I know, I know... Noob here.
    But I have NO clue how to use this thing!
    Can anyone help please?
    Thanks!

DL/UL

P.S. I know that there will be an FAQ coming soon, but can anybody give me the quick and dirty until then?

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    OK here is a little QUICK AND DIRTY Manual for your first jump!-> http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/forums/index....t=0&#entry18947

And yes the FAQ will be added soon
    Hope the thread will help you a little bit.
    Bye Lens

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Can you simply make it so it doesn't need to restart kazaa lite all the time? But simply disconnect and reconnect? It would be more cleaner and easier that way plus everytime people wanna hop onto a different node, they don't need to restart kazaa lite all the time? So far the program is working good, at least for me. One another thing, add a helping guide for how to use it and the steps you need to take. I did the download the updated version but their wasn't any readme file.

Thanks for making this program though, really happy abouy hopping around now the network hehe

PS. Does RIAA has their supdernode setup?
    lol just a little scary thought haha

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast