Thread: Sim City 4

I can't get the trainer to work why? i dl it off bittorrent. Thank You.

2. Games   -   #2
    Be a little more specific. Does it give you an error,what does it do etc.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

3. Games   -   #3
    It says the game is not runnig and i cant get the money code to work.

4. Games   -   #4
    Please, Someone?

5. Games   -   #5
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    When you use a trainer it takes all the fun out of it. Why not just get the rush hour expansion pack, install it, then when creating a new city, click easy, and you start out with like &#036;500,000. Before that expansion pack, it was quite hard making profit from my city, now that I have rush hour, and I play medium difficulty(starts you out with 300,000), it&#39;s a piece of cake. Then again, you may be doing certain things, and, well, its none of my business.

Well I can&#39;t be much of help, but, maybe you should try another one. Search google for "Simcity 4 trainer", and you should find plenty. You&#39;re bound to find an easy one that works...

6. Games   -   #6
    Thanks I am dl it off bt now then i didnt know u could use easy mode,cool i start out with only 100,000 on sim city 4 normal. Thanks.

7. Games   -   #7
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by note235@13 November 2003 - 07:03
    Thanks I am dl it off bt now then i didnt know u could use easy mode,cool i start out with only 100,000 on sim city 4 normal. Thanks.
    No problem

Yea thats one thing I didn&#39;t like about Simcity 4, it was just too damn hard. You had to pinch your pennies, cut spending, raise taxes, it was hell...

Thanks to the Rush Hour expansion pack, you now have three dificulty modes. Easy, medium, and hard.

Smart thing they did. Because you well know, you can&#39;t start a city with only 100,000&#036;

8. Games   -   #8
    Now im done dl rush hour except it doesnt work i used the crack and i says gmae data not found , something like that. Anyone help?Thank You Very Much.

9. Games   -   #9
    Anyone help?Thank You.