Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the chance to start your career over again...

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.
    Although I feel the words are coming from your heart, you must have had some hard experiences to have formed that opinion but explicitly bashing an entire nation is far to brave, idiotic, witty thought out. We live in the dark age where morality is a rare commodity and almost all of us stick to our self "materialistic" righteousness. The human spirit has died out leaving no space for equality. Mass human sufferings are too common to pay attention on, let alone doing something about it. We somehow managed to set on a course where progress would be compensated with the termination of weak and poor rather then weakness and poverty (actually it's lot brutal then I or anyone else can ever indite) and no nation is an exception to this phenomenon. Every nation either has or wants to dive in the river of greed and lust that is flowing globally. This is however only one side of the coin, there are Good people out there that belong to every race, color and language(keep the Zionists out of it)there has to be, if everyone stands on one side of the ship, it'll sink and those are the people that are far too worthy of being mentioned then their counterparts, far to worthy to live and die for. Their not being in power and authority doesn't warrants that they never will be, pendulum shifts, even the core of the earth does. Hope is the greatest inspiration and I hope I'll live to see the times changing.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 11-18-2011 at 08:10 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quite the contrary, I have lived, and continue to live a good life. I and my loved ones want for nothing. I am probably the luckiest bloke you'll ever meet. None of that detracts from the quagmire of humanity that constitute my fellow Britons though, and you don't need me to tell you what a nasty, and often malicious bunch they are. A quick look and read around the internet will show you enough for you to be able to see for youself just how nasty my hate filled bile spewing fellow Britons are. They are as you say not alone, in that many peoples are no better, but those other peoples aren't of any interest to me.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.
    So it took you ten fucking subjected years to discover that the army is designed to dupe working class monkeys into self-sacrifice? Really?

At what point did you realise this? What must it have taken?

Ten years? You're either a profoundly stupid fantasist, or your hilarious dancing gait is break-dancing all over the shop.

I'm going for liar, like.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    So it took you ten fucking subjected years to discover that the army is designed to dupe working class monkeys into self-sacrifice? Really?

Ten years? You're either a profoundly stupid fantasist, or your hilarious dancing gait is break-dancing all over the shop.

I'll take profoundly stupid fantasist for 3 internets. Anyone else want in on this action?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Poor rOA, he's there, trying to tell us about how hard his life has been and how much everyone sucks, and then he's gang-raped by interweb h4r5hists.
    What's he done to deserve this vicious pillorying.

Kind of hard to play devils advocate here but according to the literature I read, He was lucky to get out after only ten. Most of them have to stay for 25 years before they get citizenship - and even then hardly any of them make centurion.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Oh! Look, the spastic in chief has turned up again... hello chavis

I'm sat here smiling to myself... imagining the look on your face as you read my posts and realised that you're really a complete amatuer at this being a nasty cunt to people you meet on the internet... that some of us have encountered far more moronic morans than you... it's amusing me.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Poor rOA, he's there, trying to tell us about how hard his life has been and how much everyone sucks, and then he's gang-raped by interweb h4r5hists.
    What's he done to deserve this vicious pillorying.
    Hahahahahahaha I like that

The rest... I deleted that... it was mediocre.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    you're really a complete amatuer at this being a nasty cunt to people you meet on the internet
    In the interests of fairness, chalice is pretty good at this internet harshness. I guess he must practice.

This one time he took a dislike to someone on here, not unusual in and of itself, and unloaded a cavalcade of insinuatory prose favouring the style of the scatter-gun.

The recipient of this holy hail of shrapnel reacted like a wounded tigress defending her helpless young to this one particular imputation and our young protagonist honed in on this perceived weakness and proceeded to rape information out of the slighted party to back up his previous points until such a time that the gentleman he was addressing pleaded for assistance from the modulators.
    Not once but thrice. Imagine that.

After which time this mischievous leprechaun continued to cast the same line using exactly the same bait but packaged somewhat differently to elicit bites from the poor chap for what seemed like weeks. Months, perhaps.
    Only the extremely hard of heart wouldn't feel for the target of this relentless castigation.

Know what I mean.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Oh! I shall remember to tell that to my mate Alan... when I next dream of him, I'll be sure to tell him about the opinion of British troops the brave Irish internet warrior holds.... he'll apreciate the irony, of having such a brave Irish man expressing such opinions... what with his life having been ended by brave Irishmen and all.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 11-19-2011 at 02:03 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Oh! I shall remember to tell that to my mate Alan... when I next dream of him, I'll be sure to tell him about the opinion of British troops the brave Irish internet warrior holds.... he'll apreciate the irony, of having such a brave Irish man expressing such opinions... what with his life having been ended by brave Irishmen and all.
    Yes, yes. I remember Alan. We all got round collectively and baked his gathered innards in a pie.

He was fucking delicious.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast