Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the chance to start your career over again...

in my college life i wast my time do not study and i m in behind of my friends so i learn so much to my mistakes i want to an IT manager.in my child hood my aims to become an engineer.i suggest all the guys work hard do not wast your time

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Yes, yes. I remember Alan. We all got round collectively and baked his gathered innards in a pie.

He was fucking delicious.
    You really must try to stop yourself from displaying your mental illness so openly.

Alan's innards were already part cooked, the blast from the semtex did that, as they plastered them all over the inside of the van.

Anyway as I said, I'm sure he'll find it so very amusing that an Irishman should be stating that he was duped into sitting in that van, so that he could be used as cannon fodder by the child murdering Irish scum.

@ manker

See I told you that thing about most people being decent was a fallacy...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sounds like Alan wasn't all too bright. A bit like yourself in that regard. And I'm sure he won't be finding anything amusing for the foreseeable future, what with him being distributed all over the place and all. Ho hum, more oxygen for everybody.

There were children murdered on both sides. No wait...it's not murder if it's sanctioned by the British institution.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    There were children murdered on both sides. No wait...it's not murder if it's sanctioned by the British institution.
    Only by child murdering Irish scum... it says something about the Irish that they deliberately murdered children...

As far as I'm concerned... as one who carried far too many mates coffins after they visited your island of hate... we should never have sent troops in... we should have stood back and let you murder each other.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Sounds like Alan wasn't all too bright. A bit like yourself in that regard. And I'm sure he won't be finding anything amusing for the foreseeable future, what with him being distributed all over the place and all. Ho hum, more oxygen for everybody.
    I wasn't going to grant this any credence... but... go on... I have to agree... whatever was he thinking... going out and doing a fun run to raise money to help Irish children... just so your Irish mates could murder him and his fellow runners.

I mean it should have been obvious to him and his mates... you know... that what with you all being so keen to murder children... that you'd happily murder people who were trying to help children as well... blatently, screamingly obvious... yet he didn't think of it like that... so yeah... he couldn't have been too bright, eh!
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 11-19-2011 at 11:19 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Thinking about it a bit... I think you might have a point you know... about the army duping working class kids into service... it makes perfect sense... take those kids who aren't educated enough to see the world for what it is... for the kind of complete scum that they are surrounded by... and fill them with idealist ideas... and use them as your fighting force... it makes far more sense than putting out kids who can see the utter scum that surrounds them are all deserving of the shit they live in... kids who can see that, are far more likely to stand back and wish you all the best with your ambitions to murder as many of your fellow countrymen (and their children... we mustn't forget the children) as possible...
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 11-19-2011 at 11:35 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    What's...with...all...the...breaks...,...reject...?...Do...you...have...asthma?...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They recruit people from all walks of life, persuading people to join is just part of it, some people want to join from an early age because they think its their idea of a perfect job. Others signup because their father, uncle did before them. You can't stop someone from wanting to join.

The idea of joining is yours in the end, unless you are not joining for your own reasons.

I want to join again, just for the fun of it, basic training was one of the best things I've ever done. It's better than any Forrest gimp of full metal jacket movie, I've never laughed so much or been so far out of my comfort zone before.

Only paintball can give you as good an experience as firing live bullets on a range.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-19-2011 at 12:36 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What's...with...all...the...breaks...,...reject...?...Do...you...have...asthma?...
    No... it's probably the onset of emphysema from the 50 fags I smoke every day

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Only paintball can give you as good an experience as firing live bullets on a range.
    It loses its novelty when the targets are real people though... especially when you see your round drop someone... then it's not fun at all... but unless and until you've actually been there, you'll never understand that... let alone the even more horrific experience of watching the life drain from someone because you stuck the blade in them... honestly... it's an experience I wouldn't recommend... well I wouldn't have until April this year... when I suddenly discovered to my horror that there really are no honest and decent people left...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast