Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: If you had the chance to start your career over again...

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by l0s7 View Post
    I would train parkour from a young age. It's great fun, It's social, It's gives you the body of a body builder, it's healthy, and if you are good, you get rich from doing what you love.
    Your tense is all fucked, being that you're still at an age where you can do that. Except for the money of course, halfwits make other people rich.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would train Parker from a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    [QUOTE=mjmacky;3629761]
    I would train parkour from a young age. It's great fun, It's social, It's gives you the body of a body builder, it's healthy, and if you are good, you get rich from doing what you love.
    If you had the body of a bodybuilder you wouldn't be able to jump a puddle.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-23-2011 at 07:56 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    read more books and done more tests and shit. I actually like my job but I’m not really qualified for the position i have now and its only a matter of thyme before someone twigs
    I know the feeling well. Mind you they need to get a wiggle on, I retire in a few years.
    lolz, wiggle on

5. Lounge   -   #155
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

I know the feeling well. Mind you they need to get a wiggle on, I retire in a few years.
    lolz, wiggle on
    One of the womenz in the office used that expression the other day and I rather liked it....she has a nice wiggle too

I have taken a day off today while my Nissan Useless gets a new computer whatsit fitted - as far as I can tell this is all under the warranty

Why the fuck a fog lamp is routed through the computer and they can only fix it by replacing the computer box is beyond me. Whoever thought that this was sensible needs a couple of weasels down the front of his* trousers.

(*I can't believe a women would have been so daft to have thought that such obvious over-engineering was a good thing).
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #156
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    do you not have a couple of tourches (flash lights $) you can sellotape to the front?

/pics of the wiggle.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    do you not have a couple of tourches (flash lights $) you can sellotape to the front?

/pics of the wiggle.
    My solution was to remove the bulb - fecking thing wouldn't switch off even with all the switches off and the keys out. However, garage said that the computer was faulty and that if I didn't get it fixed it would connect with all the missile silos and start Armageddon or something else.

I'm sure we have office rules about taking pics of the wimmenz' wiggles True story
    Last edited by Biggles; 11-23-2011 at 09:37 AM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #158
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic

/pics of the wiggle.
    My solution was to remove the bulb - fecking thing wouldn't switch off even with all the switches off and the keys out. However, garage said that the computer was faulty and that if I didn't get it fixed it would connect with all the missile silos and start Armageddon or something else.

I'm sure we have office rules about taking pics of the wimmenz' wiggles True story
    What happ to your comp? Were you trying to use it as a seed-box?

9. Lounge   -   #159
    I would not do it, because I can at any time... that the freedom.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516