Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the chance to start your career over again...

If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mariapbonner View Post
    If you had the chance to start your career over again, what would you do differently?
    My secretary.
    One of my greatest professional laments is that I didn't encourage her to go on top so that I could have seen her bewbs jiggle from below.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Not being sat here in a hotel in Rio De Janeiro at the moment.

At the moment we're in an area we were told was quiet but the hotel got held up last year and when we walked to the super market 10 minutes down the road the houses/slums at the back of it were famous for being on the telly the other week because the local police had a big clear out of all the drug dealers and gun runners

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Taken singing lessons.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-19-2011 at 01:59 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    If I could start again I wouldn't piss away 10 years of my time in the Army... I wouldn't join it at all. My reasons for doing it were based upon the completely false premise that I would be serving my country and its people... defending the principles that I stupidly believed Britain and the British people stood for... and I now realise that it's really only about the people, and that most of them aren't worth shit... and the idea of being willing to die for people who are as worthless as most Britons are, is just completely insane... youthful idealism has a lot to answer for.
    From what I've gleaned thus far; your bitterness derives from some chick that friendzoned you from the outset, and then lied to you - and now isn't your friend.
    It seems, to me, that your reaction is somewhat disproportional.

I mean, fine, you've decided the army was a waste of time but British people are much like any other large group of people. There are good ones and bad ones in a similar mix to anywhere you travel. Are you denouncing humans.

Or perhaps this internet persona isn't anything like you :earl:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    There is far more to my lifes experiences of humans than one daft bint who lied to me.... I walked away from that with the amusing knowledge that she has to live her life knowing that she is exactly the same as the "cunt from Thailand". That she uses other people (as she did me) in exactly the same way as he did/does, and I can't think of any better fate for her than to know that.. no my experience of Britons extendss across many different Britons... nasty malicious people... bile filled scum of the highest order... at least a couple of whom I am determimed to outlive, just so I can have the pleasure of pissing on their graves... and I do mean that in the literal sense. I understand where you're coming from though... I pissed away 44 years of my life believing that "most people are decent"... you'll be amazed how easy it is to recognise that for the fallacy it is... I now know that most humans would be improved by a good coating of napalm... or maybe a short dose of highly unstable ionising particles... I personally recommend Gamma emiting particles... there's no need to be inhumane towards them after all.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    there's no need to be inhumane towards them after all.
    What a sap.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You're far too late Jacky... for your opinion of me to be worth jack shit... you should have got in early... like your mate chavis did... whilst the hatefest was in full flow against me... too late now old chap.., now it's just another meaningless comment from another spec of humanity.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm, however, grandfathered in...

Sap.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast