Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jessica Lynch

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@14 November 2003 - 04:27
    wow americans like to make a show out of everything dont they

lamers
    you know what, this is the second time in a half hour some stupid twat has to go an start insulting americans. i am amazed at how people can sit in front of a keyboard and act like they have balls the size of cannonballs, but when you see them in real life they act like the pussies they really are. you want to talk about americans being lamerz, well i bet if we look at the stuff you are sharing we would find the majority of it coming from american origins. if you want to believe that americans are all lamerz, why don't you stand behind what you believe and shun all things american, but wait that would be too inconvient for you wouldn't it? grow up, stop spouting bullshit, and fuck off!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+14 November 2003 - 04:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 14 November 2003 - 04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@14 November 2003 - 04:27
    wow americans like to make a show out of everything dont they

lamers
    you know what, this is the second time in a half hour some stupid twat has to go an start insulting americans. i am amazed at how people can sit in front of a keyboard and act like they have balls the size of cannonballs, but when you see them in real life they act like the pussies they really are. you want to talk about americans being lamerz, well i bet if we look at the stuff you are sharing we would find the majority of it coming from american origins. if you want to believe that americans are all lamerz, why don&#39;t you stand behind what you believe and shun all things american, but wait that would be too inconvient for you wouldn&#39;t it? grow up, stop spouting bullshit, and fuck off&#33; [/b][/quote]
    wow so sensitive...

i&#39;d love to chat but i got better things to do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123