Thread: Please Read...

Poster
    Hey

im at work experience ( its when u go to work for a week to experiance work then u go back to skool)

i was wondering , what good movies d u know/recommend (divx plz.. ) cause when i get home i wanna go home download them and have quality , anything you think is goood plz reply i like all films...

scream 3
    american pie
    Van wilder
    Illegally blonde

do somthing nice i thnk u very much B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    ok i just htought id say 3 views now and no one ha sposted.. not very good start? well those 3 ppl are lame!!! , lamers see what uve done

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Ok

Why not try American Pie 2,The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers,8.Mile,Austin Powers In

Goldmember,Bourne Identity,Thirteen Ghosts,Ghost Ship,The One,Mean Machine,Harry Potter-Chamber Of

Secrets,Not Another Teen Movie,Jackass - The Movie,The.Ring,The Time Machine,Triple.X,Happy

Gilmore,Gangs Of NewYork,The.Tuxedo.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    ok thnx i think i make a new topic cos i think ppl wold rather have ucking read now bitch instead of please read oh wells

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Loopy264
    hey anizeguy... you said that you have Illegally Blond. Do you happen to have the sig2dat for that?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    cause when i get home i wanna go home download them and have quality , anything you think is goood plz reply i like all films...
    If you like all films just browse the Verifieds, not hard to see what is divx, some list divx. Heck just run a search for divx in kazaalite. Should get plenty of hits, and since you like all, no sense in throwing out names, just get them all......................

well those 3 ppl are lame!!! , lamers
    with comments like that why should you expect a good start

ok thnx i think i make a new topic cos i think ppl wold rather have ucking read now bitch instead of please read oh wells
    Needs clarification, not sure what you meant by that

If you request info, wait, have patience, don't expect replies within seconds, give it some time, more than a few minutes...
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    You can always check out my link of movies in my signature, if I posted it that meant I felt it was a worthy download! Beyond that i would say lose the attempted swear words and things will go much better, as with everything in life patience is a virtue. Good luck.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    no sorry

im not code with the sig2dat cody thing..

i delted it ages ago it was taking up alot of space, i hhad watched it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Road to perdition is a good 1