Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Fave Indiana Jones Movie

Poster
    one of you lot can help me. I think im going crazy, but was carmina burana (the classical song) in the temple of doom? or at least an indiana jones movie?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    one of you lot can help me. I think im going crazy, but was carmina burana (the classical song) in the temple of doom? or at least an indiana jones movie?
    iam not sure cos it;s not listed on the soundtrack @ amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Adster@13 November 2003 - 12:36
    and if you watched the speical features Harrison Ford wasn't going to be indiana Jone sat all Geroge Lucas didn't want him but this movie has it all
    Yeh Tom Selleck was the first choice but he had commitments with Magnum so he refused the part.I bet he regreted it afterwards.

The scene in ROTLA with the big guy doing his bit with the sword,then Indie takes out his gun and BANG.That was a classic.

PS. No Carmina Burana wasn't in any of the Indiana Jones movies,I just watched them recently again on the new DVD released editions.
    Unless I just Never realised it at the time,even though that haunting tune is unforgetable.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    yeah I tried looking for it on vhs a while back (year or two) but couldn't find it! I was possative it was on temple of doom as they lowered the girl down, but you have to admit that would be such a fitting tune for that scene?

does anyone know of another movie involving a pit or firey pit where this tune was played? perhaps someone getting lowered to hell, or a snake pit. who knows! It's driving me mad.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    My Favourite one out of the Trilogy has to be The Last Crusade.

Thanks to Sean Connery I think this was the funniest out of the Three.
    I love the scene on the aeroplane when Connery is using the machine gun,it was hilerious

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Well we have the Back to The Future Trilogy on page one,lets see if Indie can find some more fans?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    temple of doom

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@1 December 2003 - 22:53
    temple of doom
    That one was my least favourite,Why was it your Fave then?Was it because of Amrish Puri?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    the feast scene when they came out with monkey brains and all other shit that had me rollin when ever i see that but i do like the last crusade too that 1 good too

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    My fave was Raiders of the Lost Ark...that chase scene where Indy goes after the Germans on horseback was fecking brilliant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast