Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone Want To Know The Meaning Of Life?

smoking lots and lots of weed and

1) Make money
    2) Create life
    3) Buy a house
    4) Die

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+13 November 2003 - 23:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 13 November 2003 - 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@13 November 2003 - 16:44
    I think hobbes and I (and a few others) did this to death back in the spring.

I&#39;m too lazy to search it out.
    We beat the "meaning of life to death"? Oh my, I can see Clocker conjuring a quip as I type. Hey J2, remember when Clocker was in his mime stage and would only answer in pictures. Wasn&#39;t that just precious. He has grown up so fast.

Anyway, I vaguely remember that we dissected the question into 2 parts:
    1) The meaning of life- to reproduce
    2) Making life meaningful- varies from person to person.

Do you remember Longterm, the man with the seizure disorder and recurrent shoulder dislocations, wonder what became of him?[/b][/quote]

Yes.

I remember Clocker when he was just this little gray-haired fella who smoked Lucky Strikes and made extraordinary timepieces.

Now he builds computors.

Everything else is the same.

Yeah-Longterm-there was a guy who shoulda stuck around.

We coulda gotten him a &#39;script for a mild sedative, and he could be here contributing, just like us, but no-he had to go and.....hell, who knows?

Poor guy.

Hey-

Remember Zardoz?

Now there was a real gentleman.

BTW-We didn&#39;t beat it to death, we did it to death.

No quips necessary.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123