Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to Post

manker's Avatar effendi
    Nothing actually happens on fst, mate. It's just a forum. People type about stuff that happens irl and post about it here.
    I thought that much was obvious.

As to none of it having anything to do with fst. Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    ...Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.
    I only explained what who had made me into the bitter and twisted fuck you all love so much. I hardly chronicled it.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    ...Well. You chronicled it here, so now it does.
    I only explained what who had made me into the bitter and twisted fuck you all love so much. I hardly chronicled it.

Chronicled just means to write details of true stuff in some kind of record.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #104
    I find it all rather sad myself...

14 years ago (just over actually) I heard a scream in the night, one of them proper screams of terror that women do... so I runs down this scream and stops said screaming woman from being raped in an alley around the back of some shops... today, I know that's not going happen. She's the fuck on her own.

27 years ago I plucked a man from mid air at the top of of a 112ft fall over a cliff... today he can fuck off, he stumbled, it's his problem.

Humanity is a group of people who I will no longer do fuck all for, either individually, or collectively.

I think it's quite a sad state of affairs when people treat others so bad that they reach a point where they can't be arsed with anyone else anymore.

All that matters is me, what I think, what I feel, what I want. Fuck everyone else.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    14 years ago (just over actually) I heard a scream in the night, one of them proper screams of terror that women do... so I runs down this scream and stops said screaming woman from being raped in an alley around the back of some shops... today, I know that's not going happen. She's the fuck on her own.

27 years ago I plucked a man from mid air at the top of of a 112ft fall over a cliff... today he can fuck off, he stumbled, it's his problem.
    You should be more mindful of your wording, as I'm pretty sure your plans today are to rape a woman and shove her boyfriend off a building top.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You should be more mindful of your wording, as I'm pretty sure your plans today are to rape a woman and shove her boyfriend off a building top.
    They could well be my plans.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I find it all rather sad myself...

Humanity is a group of people who I will no longer do fuck all for, either individually, or collectively.

I think it's quite a sad state of affairs when people treat others so bad that they reach a point where they can't be arsed with anyone else anymore.

All that matters is me, what I think, what I feel, what I want. Fuck everyone else.

Did you measure the fecking cliff or something.

You do realise that this is exactly the stance teenagers take when they're banned from xbl for a couple of days.
    Why don't you just dye your fringe blue, carve Fall Out Boy on your thigh with a Mach 3 and be done with it.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Here you go manker.

Money is the root of all evil -> Money is the means by which one can purchase goods and services -> Goods can be traded by exchange -> The original service (the oldest profession) is prostitution -> Money was created to enable prostitution -> Women are the cause for the creation of money -> Women are the root of all evil.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've heard that before and my first thought was that sexual services were originally bartered for food or fuel, rather than hard cash, and that bartering for other stuff probably already went on. 'I'll swap you two cabbages for three carrots' etc.

My second thought was that the woman being the root of all evil line sounded like misogynistic pish.

10. Lounge   -   #110

Did you measure the fecking cliff or something.
    No the German authorities did that, I imagine when the scraped the last person off of the rocks below.

You do realise that this is exactly the stance teenagers take when they're banned from xbl for a couple of days.
    Why don't you just dye your fringe blue, carve Fall Out Boy on your thigh with a Mach 3 and be done with it.
    It does sound like that doesn't it. Except it isn't... this is an attitude change. One of changing from being someone who was willing to get involved, to one who has learnt that getting involved will ONLY ever result in you getting screwed over by people. Its been brought on by the realisation that the little mantra you chanted at me the other day "most people are decent" is a lie. Most people aren't decent, they're opportunist, they're malicious, they're liars, they're deceivers... they're scum. Expecting (actually demanding that) other people (like me) should behave any differently to them, ran out of road.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast