Thread: Kill Bill Sequel And Prequel?

Poster
    On my journeys arround the big wide web, I found an article about Tarrantino's alleged plans to make a Sequel and Prequel to the already fantastic Kill Bill (and we've only seen the first section).

Apparantly, the first part features a more indepth following of O-Ren Ishii and the history of the nameless Bride (black mamba). This is intended to be purely in animation, as to follow the theme of the flashback featured in the volume 1 film.

The second part follows the aftermath (not animation) of the characters involved (those alive) and is meant to follow a theme that acts of revenge need revenge, because "revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest..."

I don't know if this is true, or been posted yet... but thought you'd be interested. Personally, I think it's very likely to be fact. Tarrantino is famous for over-writting scripts recently. Once he had finished, Inglorious Bastards panned out to be the equivalent of three feature length movies.

According to reports, the anmie will be released relatively soon, but the sequel will take some time longer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Interesting. The more Tarantino films the better.

I hope it's true.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@13 November 2003 - 14:31
    On my journeys arround the big wide web, I found an article about Tarrantino's alleged plans to make a Sequel and Prequel to the already fantastic Kill Bill (and we've only seen the first section).

Apparantly, the first part features a more indepth following of O-Ren Ishii and the history of the nameless Bride (black mamba). This is intended to be purely in animation, as to follow the theme of the flashback featured in the volume 1 film.

The second part follows the aftermath (not animation) of the characters involved (those alive) and is meant to follow a theme that acts of revenge need revenge, because "revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest..."

I don't know if this is true, or been posted yet... but thought you'd be interested. Personally, I think it's very likely to be fact. Tarrantino is famous for over-writting scripts recently. Once he had finished, Inglorious Bastards panned out to be the equivalent of three feature length movies.

According to reports, the anmie will be released relatively soon, but the sequel will take some time longer.
    yeh it was mentioned before about the prequels and sequels,got some Info from here.

Kill Bill2 Link

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ihope this is true

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i think their will be a sequal becuz she hasnt killed bill yet.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    i think their will be a sequal becuz she hasnt killed bill yet.
    doh

Its comign out Feburary

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    silly me, and here i thought Kill Bill Volume 1 automatically meant a sequel, d'oh!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 are essentially the same movie. Im talking about a sequeal after kill bill volume 2.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I read somewhere taht he had a 4 part idea or something about kill bill might have only been a rumour

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    i hope so. Quinten has made the movie more indepth that we at first may think.

For example, when Bill cleaned the face of the bride, you can see the rings on his hand. When he holds the sword on the phone to Ellie Driver, you can recognize these rings again, and you see a Hattori Hanzo sword in his hand. (you find out bill is also a former pupil when the bride meets Hattori Hanzo)

In the Anime, you see the same rings on a young mans hands who has the same Hattori Hanzos sword. Thus, Bill Killed O-Ren Ishii's father. Also, the date of which her parnets were killed and how long ago Bill was a student to Hattori Hanzo all adds up.

Black Mamba aka 'The Bride' said Bill had a lot to do with O-Ren Ishii's placement as the Yakazu leader. So that leaves a lot of story to be told.

In The animation, O-Ren only saw the Yakazu boss because he was reflected in the mirror opposite the bed. She never saw Bill, so does she find out and thats why she becomes Yakazu boss or was Bill crapping himself? Just one example that has potential to lead onto many directions. so the movie has a lot to do i hope.

that is just one thing I've noticed, there is so much more. Like how miss Driver hated her, as did Veronica kinda. However O-Ren Ishii obviously had a strong friendship with the bride. She knew most about her, the whole life story (which im sure she wouldn't have told everyone) and they had a lot of in-jokes such as.

"silly rabbit, trix are for kids"

which is an old advertisment for a cereal. It shows that i think there may be a lot of flashbacks in the next movie, or hope so anyway. we'll see.