Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i have an orsum story to tell

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    It's rubbish, really. Unless you snort it off a hooker's arse.
    Apparently.
    We didn't do that kind of thing in my rugby club, although one or two of the props might have been up for it... if only they'd known.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I implied precisely the same thing, are you pointing this out since most of what I post gets generally ignored?
    Far from it. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the people who live inside my computer when I say that we await your posts with bated breath whilst precariously perched at the very edge of our seats.

Nah, I thought priapism meant when your cawk exploded, but just before I hit alt+s, I checked it out and then had to delete the entire thing when it didn't
    Your post wasn't there when I naively started out in this thread.
    I should have probably paid attention to the timing of posts in that case. I guess we both see fupas when Rorschach inks out chubby. Speaking of chubby and medical conditions, maybe just rely upon Priapus when you're trying to eke out a compliment.
    priapus.jpg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I want some cocaine that makes you trip.

in other news, mulder already shaves all of his body hair before he goes out into the world, so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
    interesting
    He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy and then cunningly explained the resultant blood as her being 'wet to the macs lol'.

You can get away with that as wiminz never look at their lady garden during secks

Too busy looking at the ugly cunt on top of us to be fair.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I want some cocaine that makes you trip.

in other news, mulder already shaves all of his body hair before he goes out into the world, so the shaving must have been of the teenage girls.
    interesting
    He probably nicked a flap or a fupa in his coke-fuelled depilatory frenzy and then cunningly explained the resultant blood as her being 'wet to the macs lol'.

You can get away with that as wiminz never look at their lady garden during secks

Too busy looking at the ugly cunt on top of us to be fair.
    I prefer the term 'badly wrapped kebab' if my sexual partner's glistening love hole isn't quite piggy-bank-slot-eque.

I'm just too polite for my own good.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I prefer the term 'badly wrapped kebab' if my sexual partner's glistening love hole isn't quite piggy-bank-slot-eque.

I'm just too polite for my own good.
    You're a born romantic: the last of a dying breed

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I know, right!

Plus there's the added bonus of the lesbian implication which will have at least seven readers furiously masturbating for the rest of the morning.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Far from it. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the people who live inside my computer when I say that we await your posts with bated breath whilst precariously perched at the very edge of our seats.

Nah, I thought priapism meant when your cawk exploded, but just before I hit alt+s, I checked it out and then had to delete the entire thing when it didn't
    Your post wasn't there when I naively started out in this thread.
    I should have probably paid attention to the timing of posts in that case. I guess we both see fupas when Rorschach inks out chubby. Speaking of chubby and medical conditions, maybe just rely upon Priapus when you're trying to eke out a compliment.
    priapus.jpg
    My, my. How commendable. Etymology in the lounge.

Whoda thunk that.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I know, right!

Plus there's the added bonus of the lesbian implication which will have at least seven readers furiously masturbating for the rest of the morning.
    Not only are you generous in description, but overly kind in terms of duration...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I know, right!

Not only are you generous in description, but overly kind demanding in terms of duration...
    Perspective matters
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It was like 11:57 when I posted that.

merkins

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast