Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Couple Of Questions

Poster
    Yeah course I'm still around.. I'm not a massive poster really.. more of a lurker.. and I do tend to read every thread in the sections I'm interested in on a forum..

I find not posting to be the most useful action on an already busy board unless I have something constructive to add at least... Tends to avoid the ire of mods and accusations of spamming/trolling/flaming etc etc etc. (Its worked for me for years so far - so why break the habit of a lifetime).

And oh.. a trap? Ahh well.. sometimes ya gotta take the risk

Joillin

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Joillin View Post
    Yeah course I'm still around.. I'm not a massive poster really.. more of a lurker.. and I do tend to read every thread in the sections I'm interested in on a forum..

I find not posting to be the most useful action on an already busy board unless I have something constructive to add at least... Tends to avoid the ire of mods and accusations of spamming/trolling/flaming etc etc etc. (Its worked for me for years so far - so why break the habit of a lifetime).

Joillin,Joillin,Joillin.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    LOL fine fine... i accept the fact that the name is shite..

I dont really use it any more, and in fact, i very rarely sign up with this name anywhere... its just that it was the name of one of my MUD characters YEARS ago.. and well.. it stuck with me for a few years... (plus this is the name of my little used demonoid account so I thought why not)..

That song isnt too bad tho...

Joillin

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I can give you TorrentLeech (TL) if you need a good tracker. (PM me)

I can't remember what TTi was like but if it's 0-day then TL will be perfect.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Joillin View Post
    Appears i have an account at TehConnection.eu bizarre...
    Which told me that you hadn't logged into it in a long time...So I thought to myself, that is weird since I am certain they disable users. I was disabled at one time for inactivity and that was OVER 2 years ago. For shits and giggles, I went to the site to see if I could log in and was able to! Weird!? Can't explain that one, but I guess I owe you a thank you as I regretted losing that account (was going through a move or something and had limited Internet access). Good luck with your quest! If TehConnection is not for you, then as others have mentioned, IPT is the answer. Has everything TTi had and more...Terribly easy to keep a ratio as well. No need for a seedbox.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    Glad to be of help.

My account there is 2 years 7 months old.. and well, from that it appears they dont ever disable accounts.

Joillin

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    And I think TehConnections also has open signups right now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    hi all!
    can someone tell me what torrent tracker is good for downloading the xbox360 games?
    i hear that torrentleech is good tracker...
    Last edited by ninoxy; 01-22-2012 at 04:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ninoxy View Post
    hi all!
    can someone tell me what torrent tracker is good for downloading the xbox360 games?
    i hear that torrentleech is good tracker...
    Well, searching this subforum for "xbox360" should give you a decent amount of reading material.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123