Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Download Manager

Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati+14 November 2003 - 09:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 14 November 2003 - 09:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;d love to see how you managed to get eMule to manage ALL of the downloads you&#39;d find on web pages? because AFAIK, that was Vivitron&#39;s point instead of a P2P program. [/b]

Read the first post again carefully. You&#39;ve all missed the plot with johnboy&#39;s bullshit whining distracting you.

<!--QuoteBegin-vivitron 15

does anyone else have any ideas of stuff i can use?

id prefer freeware - it only seems right to dl linux with free stuff
    [/quote]

All linux ISO&#39;s are released on emule and the eror correction almost guarantees a good final result. Almost no need need fpr the md5.

You&#39;re all so fuckin important that you can&#39;t even follow the plot anymore. Get your nose out of each others ass&#39;s and think a bit more.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    You sure use a &#39;unique&#39; way to make firends on this board.

I think YOU should look over the post carefully, because from what I can see, YOU started talking about eMule when we were talking about download managers. Then you go on yabbering about how great eMule is when all vivitron 15 wanted was a download manager. Now you go on acting egocentric thinking that you&#39;re right and everyone&#39;s wrong. Lose the attitude dude, cause this board doesn&#39;t cope with that. Go to Neopets if you want to keep acting like that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Poster
    Attitude lol

You small fools have enough attitude to ruin any site all by your selves.

I said it earlier but here it is nice and simple for you-

Follow the plot or fuck off

I don&#39;t need needy friends like you.

I made my suggestion for grabbing what he asked for. A few small minded individuals challenged and I answered. If you have a problem following that, seek professional help. You won&#39;t get it here, all you&#39;re doing is avoiding reality.

Good luck in your quest for friends though

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Originally posted by DL.@15 November 2003 - 12:57
    You small fools have enough attitude to ruin any site all by your selves.
    So what makes you think you&#39;re bigger than us?

I made my suggestion for grabbing what he asked for.
    I think you should get thicker glasses Elroy. NOWHERE in ANY of your posts in this thread does it say that you helped him find a DOWNLOAD MANAGER (The keywords are the ones in the largest font, so that your eyes can see them). All you did was suggest eMule, eMule, and eMule. How is that a download manager?

all you&#39;re doing is avoiding reality.
    So what about your posts? Half your posts are full of stuff that you only dream about. Lets talk about newsgroups. Unless you&#39;ve been in a coma for the last 5 years, release groups still release their stuff on newsgroups first. It&#39;s been proven throughout the posts on this thread, so stop whining.

Good luck in your quest for friends though
    I already took mine WAY before you learned how to cry.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Ex-member
    OK, usual warning, any more flames and the thread gets closed. And that wouldn&#39;t be good for poor Vivitron.

DL., lose the attitude problem please.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Poster
    Here you go. Last time junior.

And here&#39;s a link you should take a look at.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=reading+comp...le+Search&meta=

And this one.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8...le+Search&meta=

Take your time, No one expects you to improve overnight.

@ Lamesy , There&#39;s nothing wrong with my attitude. Should I post about shoving my fingers up my ass to check for remaining shit instead? That seems to be an acceptable theme.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Originally posted by DL.@15 November 2003 - 14:12
    Linux, as in, Open Source, as in, available for free on FTPs.
    </rant>

Anyways, back on topic: I compared FlashGet with DAP, and I think that DAP is better because the interface seems like it&#39;s more user-friendly.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by DL.@15 November 2003 - 20:12
    (paraphrase): Flame flameity flame flame look at me, I am teh 1337, I know everything and you&#39;re all wrong.
    Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally disabled.

@ Lamesy , There&#39;s nothing wrong with my attitude. Should I post about shoving my fingers up my ass to check for remaining shit instead? That seems to be an acceptable theme.
    You know, accusing someone of being mentally ill becuase they don&#39;t agree with you:
    • Is extremely offensive to those who are mentally disabled and their relations
    • Shows a certain amount of insecurity on the part of the accuser
    • Shows an appallingly crass and tactless attitude to your fellow man
    • Gets this thread closed.

Swearing at and abusing people who don&#39;t agree with you is completely unacceptable and is in direct contravention of the board rules, as well you know. If you want to post about shoving your fingers up your ass, do it in the lounge. It&#39;s certainly not suitable here.

I apologise, Vivitron 15, you&#39;ll need to start a new thread if you want to continue this discussion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234