Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackcats-games account "disabled" - Is it gone forever?

Hope you don't mind me posting this here myself dragon, but I'm in the same spot, just found out my account was disabled. Most likely due to inactivity, I haven't done a lot of downloading lately. Saw Stoi's post on page 1, looks like the irc is still down, if it is regs, would you be willing to take a look at why my account was disabled? If it's inactivity, I can pick it up now, I need a couple of things, plan on downloading at least 10gb now. My pc has been down since the beginning of September, so I haven't had a reliable way to download and seed. I've had this account for almost 6 years, I'd hate to lose it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Hi, I've also been disabled even though i was seeding a torrent, I haven't been very active this year since I only own an unmodded ps3. However I just bought a new gaming pc and wanted to start downloading some games. I've had this account since 2006 and I check the page often, this came as a surprise for me. But I would like it if you could re enable my account. I might not be the greatest user but I follow the rules and share. Thanks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsunisan View Post
    Hope you don't mind me posting this here myself dragon, but I'm in the same spot, just found out my account was disabled. Most likely due to inactivity, I haven't done a lot of downloading lately. Saw Stoi's post on page 1, looks like the irc is still down, if it is regs, would you be willing to take a look at why my account was disabled? If it's inactivity, I can pick it up now, I need a couple of things, plan on downloading at least 10gb now. My pc has been down since the beginning of September, so I haven't had a reliable way to download and seed. I've had this account for almost 6 years, I'd hate to lose it.
    Is your account nick the same one being used here? If so, I have re enabled the account but would like you to clear the 6 hit and runs you have please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by luis1210 View Post
    Hi, I've also been disabled even though i was seeding a torrent, I haven't been very active this year since I only own an unmodded ps3. However I just bought a new gaming pc and wanted to start downloading some games. I've had this account since 2006 and I check the page often, this came as a surprise for me. But I would like it if you could re enable my account. I might not be the greatest user but I follow the rules and share. Thanks.
    Luis1210...thank you for bringing your account to my attention...I have since re enabled your account, so feel free to log back in
    Last edited by regs8376; 11-24-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    dacore
    Got the same issue. Just saw that my account was disabled. Iīve moved about six weeks ago and hasnīt been able to use this (BCG) or any other site for a few weeks (just got Internet on the new adress for about 1-2 weeks ago). If itīs possible Iīd really like to get it activated again. If you donīt believe me perhaps you can see my IP adress when I login? Itīs not the same as the last 3-4 years which I had in the old appartment. Thanx in advance! Same nick there as here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Can I get my account back?
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Thank you very much regs! See you there!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    You were completely owned there.

In fact, regs was great to you. I would have been a lot less polite.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I will appreciate your help to un-dissable my account,

Username: SATELITES

Thanks in advance for support
    Last edited by SATELITES; 11-25-2011 at 01:46 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    my mind was in order place, problems in spain
    you know, no present no future no job.....
    Last edited by SATELITES; 11-25-2011 at 03:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SATELITES View Post
    I will appreciate your help to un-dissable my account,

Username: SATELITES

Thanks in advance for support
    Satelites, you hadnt used your account in a little less than 3 years besides logging in and out. Last torrent was 550 days ago and before that 970 days. The account will remain disabled and you will have to get back in through open signups. dacore, you will have to come into our help channel to speak to us. bijoy, your account will always be banned since you are a filthy cheater

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast