Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ftc/ftm Forums Are Down!

Well folks, I'm not sure they're actually down, but their main sites (Fast Track Central, Fast Track Central and Fast Track Movies) have been forwarded to Fast Track Central Forums for quite some time. So far, the forum has been very active and informative, and has also hosted lots of VERIFIED links to movies, games etc. I've been away for the last 4 days (field trip), and today morning I try to enter - and this is what I get:
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.fasttrackcentral.org Port 80
    Since I haven't been there for a few days, maybe I had missed a post from the admins about the MP/RI--AA notyfing them to close their site. If anyone has any info about what's happened, plz reply!

BTW - PLZ DON'T REPLY WITH COMMENTS LIKE "yeah dude ive been there 2 and i dont get whats wrong either bro" SINCE THAT'S THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE ABOVE POST.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    "yeah dude ive been there 2 and i dont get whats wrong either bro"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 November 2003 - 17:04

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by chinook_apache+13 November 2003 - 17:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chinook_apache @ 13 November 2003 - 17:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 November 2003 - 17:04
    "yeah dude ive been there 2 and i dont get whats wrong either bro" [/b][/quote]
    You should&#39;ve expected yourself to this S-God

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Oh ffs ppl...
    Please don&#39;t be 3 year old boys&#33; (and girls too, I suppose)
    Each time I see it I think someone has actually posted some valuable info about the forums being down, and then I find out there are children like you browsing the net&#33;
    Can someone please tell me what&#39;s actually wrong?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    what is wrong is you. you come into the lounge, which is the WRONG place to post this, then you commence calling people children. so STFU you god d**n noob before we break the HMPL brand of noob lube on you&#39;re virgin ass.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hope this helps

BTW - PLZ DON&#39;T REPLY WITH COMMENTS LIKE "yeah dude ive been there 2 and i dont get whats wrong either bro" SINCE THAT&#39;S THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE ABOVE POST.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    yeah lol this noob coming in here like he knows the joint inside out. go on fuck off S-God..... wanka

9. Lounge   -   #9
    wtf is the matter with you people?&#33;
    You say this is the wrong place to post this - maybe you&#39;re right, it&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve been to this forum. If that&#39;s the case, then admins plz move this thread to where it belongs.

Besides, your own replies state that I&#39;m in a higher level than you - at least I avoid flaming.
    Calling me a noob... lol
    If I&#39;m the noob, how come the only thing you have to say is to flame me?&#33;
    My God, there are so many retards in the world....

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by S-God@13 November 2003 - 17:40
    wtf is the matter with you people?&#33;
    You say this is the wrong place to post this - maybe you&#39;re right, it&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve been to this forum. If that&#39;s the case, then admins plz move this thread to where it belongs.

Besides, your own replies state that I&#39;m in a higher level than you - at least I avoid flaming.
    Calling me a noob... lol
    If I&#39;m the noob, how come the only thing you have to say is to flame me?&#33;
    My God, there are so many retards in the world....
    like you said, you are new here, and you are already calling people children. that does not give a good impression of you, if you were on such a "higher" level, you wuld have read the section descriptions and moved on, never bothering with this topic again. and this doesn&#39;t go over very well either "wtf is the matter with you people?&#33;" and as far as this is concerned "at least I avoid flaming." you are already guilty of this by calling us children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast