Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Every man is a dick

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Except Biggles and my dad obviously. Actually my dad is a bit of a dick, so maybe just Biggles. And Kev, he's alright too. Ben's been quite nice to me come to think of it, and Mulder once sent me a picture of his cawk which was unexpected and a bit like eye rape, but overall a positive experience.

Manker is kind of neutral: he's the magnolia paint of his sex. The Mackdaddy is some form of autistic savant so his behaviour isn't judged by the same standards as the rest of you.

The rest of you are dicks though x

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Is this your way of asking nicely?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    You know me so well

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Well for myself, I'm eternally grateful I haven't been classed as the 'magnolia paint' of my sex, I'd rather be a dick than damned with that faint praise.
    It will probably help manker if instruct him on how to become more manly (and of course be a dick like the rest of us) rather than point out his inadequacies in public.
    I always though McMacky was the way he was because fumehoods are for girls rather than any autism on his part, that and the self induced sleep deprivation, but I will amend your diagnosis on my list.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Autistic savant
    It's funny 'cus it's true and we all thought it deep down without being able to articulate it so succinctly.

Being magnolia has its upside - if ever I went around to Squeams' place, she'd be all; 'Oh, it's just manky. I can walk around in my bra without him raping me'. But the minute her back was turned, I'd be wanking into her Cheerios whilst fingering the cat

Thanks for the PM about becoming more manly, Arty, I'm just not sure if it's for me.
    Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause
    Last edited by manker; 11-24-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: needed moar smilies
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Thanks for the PM about becoming more manly, Arty, I'm just not sure if it's for me.
    Altho' your line about hanging around outside funerals and taking advantage of the emotionally vulnerable orphaned teenagers did give me pause
    It's actually Megabyteme you can thank for the helpful hints on how to pickup wimminz, he was trying to get the eternal virgin to set his sights a bit lower, by generally hunting for the weak in the herd, although I do have a more than sneaking suspicion that MBM was speaking from personal experience and that perhaps more than one notch on his belt was simply unable to run walk hobble whip out the disabled person sign in time.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    It's actually Megabyteme you can thank for the helpful hints on how to pickup wimminz, he was trying to get the eternal virgin to set his sights a bit lower, by generally hunting for the weak in the herd, although I do have a more than sneaking suspicion that MBM was speaking from personal experience and that perhaps more than one notch on his belt was simply unable to run walk hobble whip out the disabled person sign in time.

I think you're too polite, it's more than a sneaking suspicion. The man's a menace.

mbmdisabled3.jpg

1337 paint skillz
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Well for myself, I'm eternally grateful I haven't been classed as the 'magnolia paint' of my sex, I'd rather be a dick than damned with that faint praise.
    It will probably help manker if instruct him on how to become more manly (and of course be a dick like the rest of us) rather than point out his inadequacies in public.
    I always though McMacky was the way he was because fumehoods are for girls rather than any autism on his part, that and the self induced sleep deprivation, but I will amend your diagnosis on my list.....
    Think about it: good with maths, ability to drone on and on with meticulous verbosity on subjects of no interest to anyone else, obsessive attention to detail, able to function socially only through a series of learned routines rather than through any real empathy. I could go on but suffice it to say:

Spoiler: Show
    As for Manker, well he's pretty much nice to me and only mentions my vagina about 30% of the time. This has the downside of meaning he's a complete bender, but these days that's no stop to being masculine. The single biggest thing he could probably do to tip the scales into dickery is buy his wife's Christmas present from the appliance section of any good department store.....oh...wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Autistic savant
    It's funny 'cus it's true and we all thought it deep down without being able to articulate it so succinctly.

Being magnolia has its upside - if ever I went around to Squeams' place, she'd be all; 'Oh, it's just manky. I can walk around in my bra without him raping me'. But the minute her back was turned, I'd be wanking into her Cheerios whilst fingering the cat

I don't have a cat. Or anything that approximates one
    Last edited by Squeamous; 11-24-2011 at 01:44 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Mulder once sent me a picture of his cawk which was unexpected and a bit like eye rape, but overall a positive experience.
    there's plenty more where that came from you interwebs backdoors i'd very much like to smash in!!1

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Think about it: good with maths, ability to drone on and on with meticulous verbosity on subjects of no interest to anyone else, obsessive attention to detail, able to function socially only through a series of learned routines rather than through any real empathy. I could go on but suffice it to say:
    There's a misconception in there, I have understood real empathy but believe I lost it somewhere along the way. I am also a fan of Dustin Hoffman, here is another movie photo of him.

Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast