Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Every man is a dick

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

No, it's a cunt.

In summation, I was originally painting a picture of loose drooping labia and perhaps some swollen heavily used vaginal tissue hanging out while you're being spanked. It was a notion of lacking tautness that I just carried on the back of an intentional misspelling by manker (assumed).
    I am sure there is an award for the most inept and unerotic depiction of encounters of a sexual kind. A "Floppy" or something else. Although only two lines that has to be a contender.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #72
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I can totally see him anthropomorphising his favourite lanthanide and getting married in some kind of mentalist civil ceremony in Arkansas.
    I can see it now; his eyes locked with Lanthanum across a crowded lab. He had been unhappy in his relationship with Cereum for quite some time, and now with his electric bolt of 'chemistry' (pinky in corner of mouth smiley) he realises there is no other for him. He must have her. He must find out her name....she WILL be his.....
    Clearly benzene since I prefer them flat.

Quite clearly this triumvirate of posts is the starkest example of geek humour to be found anywhere on the internets.
    Fantastic.
    Last edited by manker; 11-30-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: grammar iz hard lol
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Quite clearly this triumvirate of posts is the starkest example of geek humour to be found anywhere on the internets.
    Fantastic.
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one that's been checking out her bond angles.

Hybridization baby? You know daddy's got jungle fever.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-30-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    manker's Avatar effendi
    oh noes.
    You've lost me now. It was just that last line.

I think I speak for everyone, however, when I say that there is absolutely no need to elaborate.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #75
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    oh noes.

I think I speak for everyone, however, when I say that there is absolutely no need to elaborate.
    The teacher in me won't accept that. Starting tomorrow, I'll begin a 3-part lecture series explaining the joke, here is the outline:

Day 1. We will discuss the nature of electrons and their role in non ionic bonding.
    Day 2. We will discuss bonding orbitals and how it relates to bond strength, compound stability and geometry.
    Day 3. We will discuss bond orbital hybridization, and why they're dirty sexy acts of lower class citizens.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You could probably condense days one and two into an hour since I bring with me a basic grasp on stuff.
    Day three, however, is going to be new and I would ask you to defer it until Tuesday week, I need to make sure I'm completely alone.
    I'm sure you understand

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    oh noes.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I can't quite picture in my mind what the Mack's perfect partner would look like, but I'm convinced it wouldn't be male OR female. Back to the drawing board.
    You were almost there, you just needed to finish the thought. How about a little Mexican girl who constantly wanders around and nobody would notice is missing?

Attachment 93671
    ....hmmm. The English asked me to ask you if you know anything about a little girl we lost in Spain while her parents were pissed up on Sangria. Goes by the name of 'Maddy'.

Fantastic.
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one that's been checking out her bond angles.

Hybridization baby? You know daddy's got jungle fever.
    Benzene's ok, if you like that sort of thing. I like my carbon a little rounder in figure

220px-Fullerene_c540.png

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678