Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wait.....news just in.....women are dicks too

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Well I never. Turns out women can be even bigger cocks than men. Who would have thought it? I can't keep up with all this dickery, which is something I never thought I'd say

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're going to have to expound.
    As it is, every man worthy of the name has presumed you got raped in the face by a bull-dyke.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's like someone spilt a bag of dicks all over the lounge tonight, or something else.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Well I never. Turns out women can be even bigger cocks than men. Who would have thought it? I can't keep up with all this dickery, which is something I never thought I'd say
    Have you tried using both hands, and each of your orificeses? If it would help, I could post an "instructional" video I wonce came across...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    It's like someone spilt a bag of dicks all over the lounge tonight, or something else.
    Talking of which we were having one of those silly, slightly racy conversations in teh office today and I thought I would show my street credz n stuff - unfortunately I thought those Ann Summers devices were called Bunnies. There was a lot of confusion (admittedly caused by me) and teh younger wimenz suddenly twigged and there was much merriment (at my expense). This was made worse by my recollection that the Bunnies had ears and one my oldest work buddies who is even more out of touch than I am looked blankly and said "why would it have ears"..the girls went

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Talking of which we were having one of those silly, slightly racy conversations in teh office today and I thought I would show my street credz n stuff - unfortunately I thought those Ann Summers devices were called Bunnies. There was a lot of confusion (admittedly caused by me) and teh younger wimenz suddenly twigged and there was much merriment (at my expense). This was made worse by my recollection that the Bunnies had ears and one my oldest work buddies who is even more out of touch than I am looked blankly and said "why would it have ears"..the girls went

Personally I think Rabbit is a silly name, Bunny is better - sort of friendlier I felt a bit of tube to be honest how can you have street credz when the girls look on kindly and say never mind you knew what you meant
    :earl:

Me and you, mate. We'll start up our own magnolia hand gang.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

:earl:

Me and you, mate. We'll start up our own magnolia hand gang.
    When in doubt paint a wall magnolia ... or scarlet - either are pretty neutral.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You're going to have to expound.
    As it is, every man worthy of the name has presumed you got raped in the face by a bull-dyke.
    Sometimes it feels like the only babies being born around me are the product of some form of coercion or trickery. There has to be some other way shirley? Like maybe both parties could consent or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Have you tried using both hands, and each of your orificeses? If it would help, I could post an "instructional" video I wonce came across...
    I've seen it, but thanks anyway x

Aw, well tbh I don't think they should have allowed you to embarrass yourself like that sweetheart. If it had been me I would have intervened on your approach to the discussion with a gentle

'OI GRANDAD WE'RE HAVING A PRIVATE DISCUSSION GET BACK IN YOUR BOX!1!!1'

And you would have sloped back to your desk, yes cradling your poor macerated balls in your hands, but certainly no more ignorant in the eyes of your colleagues

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Aw, well tbh I don't think they should have allowed you to embarrass yourself like that sweetheart. If it had been me I would have intervened on your approach to the discussion with a gentle

And you would have sloped back to your desk, yes cradling your poor macerated balls in your hands, but certainly no more ignorant in the eyes of your colleagues
    I have a feeling I might have liked that less

10. Lounge   -   #10

I have a feeling I might have liked that less
    There's no pleasing some people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast