Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube whores worth noticing

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Jenna Marbles is single-handedly responsible for every female I'm even passingly acquainted with thinking that I'm lovely.
    Due to her I've taken to calling females 'sparkly-candy-dragon' or 'fluffy-muffin-monkey' or 'cutie-skittle-panda'.
    You can't do it in every interaction, or it would be silly, but occasional use works like you wouldn't believe

If you want to get into technicalities, then never deviate from the adjective/food/animal formula, slight alliteration helps and the only time you can use it with a guy is if you're wanting to defuse a tense situation:
    'Are you staring at my missus' tits?', 'Of course not, you great big shiny-cupcake-tiger'.

You are now aware that you're 23% less socially awkward than you were when you began reading this post.
    Oh that's horrible. I had to tell an ex once to stop doing that when we first met: he used to do a funny 'cute' voice as well, and I was like WTF I can't have sex with you you ghey. Pet names are fine as long as they're along the lines of 'fuckface' or 'cockmunch'. Plus anyone who knows me as well as they should if they're sleeping with me really ought to know calling me 'Fluffy' will get them a punch in the froat.
    Yeah that's where he went wrong, it only works with human females

I think this calls for a different formula but you'd have to put up with names from me, even if it meant a right hook.
    I'd call you my shiny borg queen occular stretchy cervix-muffin or something else.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Yeah that's where he went wrong, it only works with human females

I think this calls for a different formula but you'd have to put up with names from me, even if it meant a right hook.
    I'd call you my shiny borg queen occular stretchy cervix-muffin or something else.
    That falls within acceptable parameters

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Oh that's horrible. I had to tell an ex once to stop doing that when we first met: he used to do a funny 'cute' voice as well, and I was like WTF I can't have sex with you you ghey. Pet names are fine as long as they're along the lines of 'fuckface' or 'cockmunch'. Plus anyone who knows me as well as they should if they're sleeping with me really ought to know calling me 'Fluffy' will get them a punch in the froat.

SGG's pet is called Fluffy

slow worm 4.jpg

Quite sweet really
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Here I was, semi-aroused by Sq's talk of punching guys in the throat for getting out of line, and you have to kill that with pics of some creepy-crawly. Isn't it enough we have Reject's text postings, now we have his caricature?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Here I was, semi-aroused by Sq's talk of punching guys in the throat for getting out of line, and you have to kill that with pics of some creepy-crawly. Isn't it enough we have Reject's text postings, now we have his caricature?
    Fluffy is not a creepy crawly

7. Lounge   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My sincere apologies for the unfavorable, and unfair, comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    My sincere apologies for the unfavorable, and unfair, comparison.
    Cue another 20 page flame war

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Flame war? Count me in

The only problem is that I appear to like almost everyone who posts here now.
    Where are all the gits
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Flame war? Count me in

The only problem is that I appear to like almost everyone who posts here now.
    Where are all the gits
    Where are they now Billy Deans et al

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast