Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Divide And Destroy.

Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+18 November 2003 - 04:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 18 November 2003 - 04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tim
    .... and the question still remains, was it Israeli land to begin with?
    NO

Unless, of course, you agree that jews are God&#39;s chosen people, and therefore something special, better than all other races on Earth. The conduct of the Israeli government should answer that one for you.

[/b][/quote]
    Doh &#33;&#33; Ah man and here I&#39;ve been under the impression it was there land..
    I don&#39;t recall God saying they "We&#39;re better than all other races on Earth"
    Source please B.D.&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    The conduct of every fucking government is something to ponder....
    I guess bribary, corruption, adultery...etc..etc.. is much more tolerable, or maybe we should let our own starve to death, maybe they can freeze to death in the winter, I here that&#39;s much more painful than a bullet in the head.......Please B.D.
    And yes Jews are God&#39;s people...... But so is everyone else that accepts him.
    This ones for you mate.....Verse 3
    God Bless you B.D.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    According to Source

Zionist Federation of Germany (ZVfD)

The German branch of the World Zionist Movement, founded in 1897. In its first few years, the Federation was typified by a moderate Zionist ideology that avoided confrontation with the liberal majority of German Jews. However, shortly before World War I, when the young generation took over the movement under Kurt Blumenfeld, the Federation took a radical turn, placing a greater emphasis on the intent to emigrate to Palestine and thereby creating a schism with the Liberal organisations, foremost the CV. During World War I, the Zionist Federation became a more significant minority among German Jews; in the Weimar era, it steadily widened its influence in German Jewish politics as an opposition to the Liberal Jewish establishment. The Federation&#39;s strength peaked in the first few years of the Nazi tenure, especially among the young, until the Nazis dissolved it late in 1938.
    If this is the organisation you refer to then it is difficult to see how

This continued well into the war, after the first concentration camps had opened.
    If they had been dissolved, by the Nazi, prior to it starting.

According to Source

Stern gang
    Lehi (Hebrew acronym for Lohamei Herut Israel, "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel") was a Jewish nationalist group, widely considered to be terrorist and radical. It was active during the British Mandate of Palestine prior to the founding of the State of Israel and during the first part of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The British authorities dubbed it the Stern gang, after its founder, Avraham Stern.

The group was founded by Stern in 1940 as an offshoot from Irgun. It was initially named Irgun Zvai Leumi be-Yisrael (National Military Organization in Israel). Following Stern&#39;s death in 1942, and the arrest of many of its members, the group went into eclipse until it was reformed as "Lehi" under a triumvirate of Israel Eldad, Natan Yellin-Mor, and Yitzhak Shamir. Shamir became the Prime Minister of Israel forty years later.

Lehi was known for its Anti-Imperialist ideology. It considered the British rule of Palestine to be an illegal occupation, and concentrated its attacks mainly against British targets (unlike the other underground movements, which were also involved in fighting against Arab militant groups).

Lehi prisoners captured by the British generally refused to present a defence when brought to trial in British courts. They would only read out statements in which they declared that the court, representing an occupying force, had no jurisdiction over them and is illegal. For the same reason, Lehi prisoners refused to plea for amnesty, even when it was clear that this would have them spared from the death penalty. In one case two Lehi men killed themselves in prison to deprive the British of the ability to hang them.

Late in 1940, the Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik was sent to Beirut where he met the German official Otto von Hentig and delivered a letter from Lehi offering to "actively take part in the war on Germany&#39;s side" in return for German support for "the establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich". Von Hentig forwarded the letter to the German embassy in Ankara, but there is no record of any official response. Lehi tried to establish contact with the Germans again in Dec 1941, also apparently without success.

Apart from the small number of high-profile operations, Lehi mostly conducted small-scale operations such as assassination of British soldiers and police officers and, on occasion, Jewish "collaborators". Another operation (1947) was to send bombs in the mail to many British politicians. Other operations included sabotaging infrastructure targets: bridges, railroads, and oil refineries. Lehi financed their operations from private donations (not always voluntary) and robbing banks.

After the state of Israel was created, Lehi was mostly disbanded and integrated into the Israel Defence Forces. Members of the Lehi founded a political party known as "Fighters," and Yellin-Mor was elected to the first Knesset, but the party soon disbanded.

It would seem that the "Stern Gang, so named by the British apparently, were more anti-British, than pro anything else.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    Yes J.P., and thank you, I was posting another message but was going to get onto this next, As I too wanted to read it in CONTEXT&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@18 November 2003 - 17:28
    This was the first contact with the Nazi party, it may seem innocuous, but it was the first spark.

On June 21, 1933, the German Zionist Federation sent a secret memorandum to the Nazis:

that was not the stern gang, that was the german zionist federation

When you say the holocaust was already happening when the Stern Gang were there, when are you talking about?
    the ankara document came later than June 21, 1933--the ankara document was dated January 11, 1941

It&#39;s hard to define the "official" beginning of the end(holocaust) but I think the point of no return was roughly 1930. I think by that time, all of the preparations were in place for the basic scheme, the negative feelings were present that would feed the brutal killings, ect... Does anyone agree? When did the Iraq war "start"?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234