Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Sex Tape Scandal

xindhi
    British press gagged by powers that be. Every one else in the world knows who it is why cant we (the british puiblic) be told?
    Who is the mystery Royal Rapist?
    Tell us if you know!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    ME

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by xindhi@28 October 2003 - 20:03
    British press gagged by powers that be. Every one else in the world knows who it is why cant we (the british puiblic) be told?
    Who is the mystery Royal Rapist?
    Tell us if you know!
    I know what you mean. I feel sorry for 'Wills'. Imagine being told the royal family are behind you.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    *Grunt*
    Heh it would'nt suprise me if it were one of the royal protection officers, the guys who supposodly would give their life to protect the royals, the same people who use the palace as a broffel every night.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    Hate to say this as British citizens, do you not feel we are being told a lot of lies lately

1. Diana
    2. The Hutton Enquiry

and i'm sure some people will add a lot more to this list, are we in dangerous time in britian

EDITED: for spelling

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Its been on the radio last night, its a member of the royal family who is supposed to have commited a lewd sex act, its supposed to be revealed in an Italian newspaper today (Wednesday).

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Its official!
    The press tonight named Prince Charles as the Royal family member at the centre of the sex scandal.
    He has denied the allegation, which was made by a former employee, who was said to be suffering from stress and was a former alcoholic.
    No mention of the actual "offence", but everyone thinks it will all come out in the sunday papers.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    well well well, you pommies still do not know what the butler saw...
    try this on for size....Tampax Charlie caught in bed with Michael Fawcett, should it now be Condom Charlie......lmao..
    Happened years ago even Diana knew about it. Why do you think Fawcett got heaps of prezzies of Charlie, Charlie tried to stop the dripping tap(fawcet).hahaha

Don,t drive through any tunnels Bluey

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    You lot need to remember they are the most high profile family in the world, as soon as a juicy rumour starts it's relayed worldwide through the media like wild fire, and because people sit up and listen it sells papers (tabloids).
    Keep lining the tabloids pockets and they will keep feeding you the shit.
    Thank god our press have been gagged, who gives a shit what they get up to anyway, the royals are for all you tourists to talk about, they earn us Brits a fortune in tourism ?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@7 November 2003 - 13:29
    You lot need to remember they are the most high profile family in the world, as soon as a juicy rumour starts it's relayed worldwide through the media like wild fire, and because people sit up and listen it sells papers (tabloids).
    Keep lining the tabloids pockets and they will keep feeding you the shit.
    Thank god our press have been gagged, who gives a shit what they get up to anyway, the royals are for all you tourists to talk about, they earn us Brits a fortune in tourism ?
    And they would still earn us a fortune even if we didn't pay them hundreds of millions each year

That money means they work for me "The Taxpayer" so as charlies employer I want to know who he's been diddling on my time.

and yes the tabloids are scum but that's no reason to deny us the right to know.

Neil

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast