Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9's Plan to Turn Around the Economy

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    There won't be any Big Business left, his "plan" pretty much wipes them out.

9's plan looks pretty much like North Korea's and would probably have about the same effect.

Way to go, kid.
    I didn't read much of it to be honest, as I knew it would be a bunch of meritless talking points scrunched together. However, in review, North Korea doesn't fit as an appropriate parallel since government is being crippled as much as business. It reminds me more or less of Mad Max.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Yes, N Korea wasn't the best of comparisons but I couldn't find anyone else remotely as looney as 9's garbled mash of contradictory ideas.
    Well, there's Ayn Rand, I guess.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    3. Stop paying any interest or prinicipal on all of our debts. Stop borrowing any money to finance our federal government.
    As UK citizen, I can't help but support your plan completely.

1). We can up our armourments manufacturing industry immediately to pick up the deficit of supply that your plan creates, a deficit which should allow us to up our export of arms to such a hgh proportion that the 60% tax we impose upon such exports shouldn't be any problem for the manufacturers. With the extra income we can fix our own budget deficit.

2). We can nuke Eugene, Oregon for being the originating point of the idea that we would mildly sit back and do fuck all about the US defaulting on it's £834bn debt to us.
    Do you really think we're ever going to pay you or anyone back?!

Even if we wanted to pay you back-- I don't want to pay you back, by the way-- there is no way we will ever be able to pay you back.

Think about it this way.

Let's say some guy has a 15 Trillion dollar credit card balance. He makes the minimum monthly payment on it and then turns around and uses it to buy more stuff with it. He hits his credit limit and asks for them to raise his credit limit, and strangely enough, they do. Year after year he continues to spend freely with his huge credit card, always going deeper and deeper into debt and never paying off the balance.

In the past he had a high paying job in manufacturing, and maybe back then he could have paid off the balance at some point, but now he has a crappy job in the service industry at Wal-Mart where his company imports crappy things from China and sells them to stupid customers in the United States. There is no way he can ever make enough money to pay it back, but yet the credit card company keeps raising his credit limit, over and over again.

Does that sound familiar to you?

Does it sound like the credit card company (foreign investors) will ever get paid back?

As for nuking Oregon or Arizona, a part of any good defensive strategy would be M.A.D., and I'm sure Clocky's state, Colorado, would come to our defense as well, if we were ever attacked. He's very fond of us.

Hey Clocky, whatever happened to Lucifer?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    # 7 is actually a winner, how did you let that one slip in?

You do realize #7 would heavily handicap the private enterprise of the for profit prison system, right? Didn't think you'd be one to support harming big business.
    I knew you would like #7 !
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Why do you not just change your name to nein nein nein nein sick nein nein nein nein? Will you still finance Israel under your new dictatorship or are these only temporary measures till a Republican becomes President?
    I have to admit, I laughed at this one. This was pretty good.

And no. Israel is toast under my plan. They should have been cut loose a long time ago. They are just like the war on drugs-- a hopeless cause that should be abandoned.
    Last edited by 999969999; 11-27-2011 at 05:16 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16

Even if we wanted to pay you back-- I don't want to pay you back, by the way-- there is no way we will ever be able to pay you back.
    Aha! OK I see you have as much understanding of how an economy works as my four year old son does... nuff said.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Here's a new movement: Rename the topic title to "Roll back the U.S. to the 1860's".
    Ellipses go here.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Aha! OK I see you have as much understanding of how an economy works as my four year old son does... nuff said.
    I'm sorry to learn of your son's diminished learning capacity, Rej.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    # 7 is actually a winner, how did you let that one slip in?

You do realize #7 would heavily handicap the private enterprise of the for profit prison system, right? Didn't think you'd be one to support harming big business.
    I knew you would like #7 !
    You assumed it for the wrong reasons. If you understood what the drug war was about, your caricature would be behind it 100 %, with a mantra and all.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I totally agree that all drugs should be legalized.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast