Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok This Is Bad Lol

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I am slightly worried about my drinking habbits, tonight I bought a couple of bottles of white wine cos I hav'nt had wine in ages, I also have cider, the wine was warm so I put it in the freezer for a few mins and cracked open a tin of cider

A few mins later Baz decided to pour some wine.............so...........now I sit here with a can of cider one side and a half pint of wine the other, alternating them, so instead of just having a swig of one evry few mins, I'm swiging one.....then the other............I have a feeling I'm going to be drunk in a little while

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yep....you'll be drunk soon

:beerchug: ENJOY :beerchug:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Just a tip Jonno... be careful what you post when you're drinking!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hehe..........I de-uploaded them Nikki..........don't worry

But what I say I take no responsabilty for........I am Jonno............when I'm drunk I'm Peter the Pickled Pepper

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Why not just pour both drink's into one glass so you've got the other hand free for typing? :-) Not sure what it would taste like as Cider and Wine aren't my type of alcoholic beverages, but wouldn't be that bad i'd imagine!? :-)

Sniper.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 20:08
    I'm Peter the Pickled Pepper

Jonno B)
    ...and spit probably flies across the room when you say that whilst being drunk!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    @Snipe.........I just did...........it's gross .........But I'm damned if I'm wasting it............if you've ever syphoned.......sifend........erm........sucked petrol out thru a pipe, it kinda tastes like that

@FM..........No..........I don't eat fly's........well I have done but only for money...........and I don't spit if I can help it.......but hey! anything goes when I'm drunk

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    jonno does alot of things wierd

9. Lounge   -   #9
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 November 2003 - 19:21
    @Snipe.........I just did...........it's gross .........But I'm damned if I'm wasting it............if you've ever syphoned.......sifend........erm........sucked petrol out thru a pipe, it kinda tastes like that

@FM..........No..........I don't eat fly's........well I have done but only for money...........and I don't spit if I can help it.......but hey! anything goes when I'm drunk

Jonno B)
    rofl :-) Perhap's add some other drink to it aswell in the hopes it improves the taste? ;-)

Never tried syphoning (I can't remember how to spell that word now lol) petrol, but I do like the smell of it at garages lol

You've ate flies for money? Yuck, don't think i'd do that no matter how much I was paid lol

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Maybe you shouold go to an AA meeting

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast