Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Best HDBits Alternative!

It is: http://HDVNbits.Org

EbP is their Internal as well, so they upload it to both HDB and this site simultaneously. And more importantly they upload 90% of all the HDBits Internals! (DON, CtrlHD, CRiSC ...)

Normally all the HD content were found to be on a brother site. They record stats together, meaning your upload/download in one of them effects both of them.

But recently they decided to merge the sites, and upload HD encodes to hdvnbits as well. But to gain access to download these HD files the site requires you to firstly collect 30,000 bonuses and purchase "Active to HD tracker" in bonus shop, which isn't too hard. Also when you activate it, you'll also be able to access the brother site, which have all the previous HD uploads. Currently; 757 EbP, 694 DON, 572 CtrlHD, 386 ESiR, 177 CRiSC, ... (Stats including dead brother site.)

This tracker is a Vietnamese tracker, but they accept all countries as far as i know. And they always have Open-Signups.

English Signup URL: http://hdvnbits.org/signup.php?sitelanguage=6

Here is a picture of the latest Internal Uploads:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/eef123161533788

------------------------------------------------------------------

Use this link to browse internals only, rest isn't really important: http://hdvnbits.org/torrents.php?slt...&search_mode=0

They decreased the requirement to just 30,000, It should be much easier for everyone now.

I really think this is a special tracker, especially for the ones who don't have HDB.

- They have their own EbP encodes.

- They track 90% percent of all the new encodes from HDB.

- They track most of the early encodes from CHD, HDChina, and WiKi.

- Uploading and ratio keeping is pretty easy.

- All you need to do to activate downloading internals (that are Red in color, you can download others right away) is to collect 30,000 bonus and its quite easy if you download some small torrents and keep them seeding.

- They always have open-signups, so you don't need to beg anyone for an invite.

But, I guess some people are so obsessed about joining trackers that are hard to join, that they don't mind what they can easily get.
    Last edited by Pitch7; 03-11-2012 at 09:13 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Just signup to that site

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    So to download you have to donate ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    So to download you have to donate ?
    NO! Just collect points by Seeding.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    To seed you have to download first

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As a counterpoint, as much as I appreciate shameless self-promotion outside of the intended sections, I really don't give a fuck.
    Or maybe if the whole "group" thing wasn't so fundamentally Gay it might play better.

Btw seeing as I already view your post as homocentric the inclusive of the internal talk didn't help matters.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    To seed you have to download first
    You can download all the non-internals.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As a counterpoint, as much as I appreciate shameless self-promotion outside of the intended sections, I really don't give a fuck.
    Or maybe if the whole "group" thing wasn't so fundamentally Gay it might play better.

Btw seeing as I already view your post as homocentric the inclusive of the internal talk didn't help matters.
    You're getting wasted here, speak to Obama not me.
    Last edited by Pitch7; 11-27-2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Who gives a fuck about non internals? Aren't there a hundred general trackers popping up every day serving just that?
    On a serious note, this thread would have done justice to the 'trackers with open signup' thread. Its just a waste in here. Anyone who would be in a position to correctly answer your question would have nothing more to say other than stating the obvious. There is NO alternative to HDBits.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    There is NO alternative to HDBits.
    Because you never tried it. What do you call it if most of the files and all the important files can be found on something else?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Who gives a fuck about non internals? Aren't there a hundred general trackers popping up every day serving just that?
    You can download the internals after a while, read the OP first.
    Last edited by Pitch7; 11-27-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch7 View Post
    Because you never tried it. What do you call it if most of the files and all the important files can be found on something else?
    Sharing?

Or is that not good when it comes to the whole "we wanna be leet" ethos?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast