Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: watched the A - team

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I watched it. I thought it was crap.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by temisturk View Post
    You weren't meant to respond to the thread topic, it's a J-dye post. If you intend to start posting regularly, J-dye is one of the things you should be familiar with. Also, do not to take any of the other posters seriously. Not even me. If I offer advice, don't take it, unless it's sound advice, but otherwise don't trust it to be, ever.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i wish i had a girl by my side .. it would have been much better and so much more fun .. sincle i am all lonely and single now .. its sucks a little bit of bawls ..

oh i liked the helicopter scene so much ...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You weren't meant to respond to the thread topic, it's a J-dye post. If you intend to start posting regularly, J-dye is one of the things you should be familiar with. Also, do not to take any of the other posters seriously. Not even me. If I offer advice, don't take it, unless it's sound advice, but otherwise don't trust it to be, ever.
    Oops. Thanks for the heads up (I've searched now so I understand). I thought his posts were a bit odd. I guess you're also saying I should give that retired guy a second chance?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Oops. Thanks for the heads up (I've searched now so I understand). I thought his posts were a bit odd. I guess you're also saying I should give that retired guy a second chance?
    I don't know who's retired, as I don't trust a word any of them says. But this forum, unlike its history, exists in a post apocalyptic state. Mindless bittards, victims of some distant fallout, now swarm upon the various sections. Those that frequent FST by residence or reprieve are battle hardened, surviving their own grip of sanity. You will be tested, measured, and will be deemed short of aptitude whether you pass or not. There are places where the conversations are serious, places where they almost never are, and in each of them you'll be suspected a troll. Either that or you're just padding your post count to grab an invite eventually.

On another day, I would have accused you of being J-dye. In fact, I don't know why I haven't already other than a sense of coherence. I've got my eye on you J-dye.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I can pretty well guarantee you won't ever see me asking for invites here. I don't like the concept of closed communities (and I manage to find most things I want on public sites anway). And I like a mix of mindlessness with some serious business, it just takes a bit of time to get the feel for a new site, the players and the angles etc. It's good to know I've at least one guide though, no matter how untrustworthy. Thank you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I can pretty well guarantee you won't ever see me asking for invites here. I don't like the concept of closed communities (and I manage to find most things I want on public sites anway). And I like a mix of mindlessness with some serious business, it just takes a bit of time to get the feel for a new site, the players and the angles etc. It's good to know I've at least one guide though, no matter how untrustworthy. Thank you.
    If I'm your guide, you're already fucked.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Are those your feet?

They're lovely, even if they are on backwards

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Thank you. I like them too but they're terribly difficult to walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If I'm your guide, you're already fucked.
    True, on both counts.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast