Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalizing drugs.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    My thoughts on using budgeting arguments to justify criminalizing recreational drug use...
    Analogy

It's sort of the same as using TTS's dick dimensions as qualifications for him to lose his virginity to a 20-month-old girl, just because the numbers fit doesn't make it a reasonable argument to proceed.

I mean sure, arguing numbers is a bit straight and leaves less room for interpretation, but they're so entirely peripheral to the matter at hand.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 11-28-2011 at 04:29 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Tts?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Tts?
    Take your pick, reference
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3624691
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...a-what-s-sysop

Or just dismiss it as absolutely ridiculous bt stuff and forget you ever heard the initials. I was really just trying to come up with one member's name that's most likely to have the smallest dick on FST, and he was really the first I could come up with.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Apart from the occasional Belgian beer and French wine, I have no vested interest in any narcotic drug.

It has become apparent to me that residents of this forum are at the very least knowledgeable on the subject, so now I'd like to find out what the argumentative hype is. To the extents of my knowledge and professional social circles, I know of no one who supports this movement, with direct relation to the substances at hand themselves, with an annual salary higher than 5 grand a year (I'm just rounding up) (Unit of measurement: Mexican Pesos).

So why should I care? And if you're going to come at me from the prisons angle, bring statistics along. Also be ready to answer the question of what happens to all the inmates should it become legalized. What's going to happen to the "gateway drug" argument, and all the backing information that goes with it, then?

To me it seems like this argument started with a few friends around a table getting high;
    Friend 1: You know what?! I found it! The prison system!
    Friend 2: YEAH!
    Friend 3: Legalize prisons!
    But then they uncharacteristically remembered the idea after tripping.
    The reason you have a skewed view of the average user is because you only see the cases who have taken a fall into the gutter. You don't see all the high functioning alcoholics and drug users because they're going about their daily business fine. There's no such thing as a gateway drug either, only a gateway lifestyle. But it's easier to blame the drug as the cause when really it's just the symptom. Drugs could be legalised if a society was healthy.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    You don't see all the high functioning alcoholics and drug users because they're going about their daily business fine. There's no such thing as a gateway drug either, only a gateway lifestyle. But it's easier to blame the drug as the cause when really it's just the symptom. Drugs could be legalised if a society was healthy.
    So you're with me.
    Flood the streets with cheap heroin to improve society though super-heated Darwinism and then legalise everything.

Fuck yeah.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Tts?
    Take your pick, reference
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3624691
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...a-what-s-sysop

Or just dismiss it as absolutely ridiculous bt stuff and forget you ever heard the initials. I was really just trying to come up with one member's name that's most likely to have the smallest dick on FST, and he was really the first I could come up with.
    Did you and mbm somehow bumble your way into a section of fst where everyone used cyrillic.
    WTF was that.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    So you're with me.
    Flood the streets with cheap heroin to improve society though super-heated Darwinism and then legalise everything.

Fuck yeah.
    I think you'll find you're with me

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    So you're with me.

Fuck yeah.
    I think you'll find you're with me
    That's okay. You can be the blonde, slightly robotic, acceptable face of my radical right-wing methods of achieving left wing societal utopia.
    I'll remain in the background, manipulating your actions with deft and probing fingers. No one will suspect a thing.
    It'll be brill.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    That's okay. You can be the blonde, slightly robotic, acceptable face of my radical right-wing methods of achieving left wing societal utopia.
    I'll remain in the background, manipulating your actions with deft and probing fingers. No one will suspect a thing.
    It'll be brill.
    Aw, you remembered I'm blonde. Thats........creepy.
    Sounds like you're asking me to be some sort of Sarah Palin or Margaret Thatcher figure. Well we all know what happens there. One minute you're deftly probing away in the background, and the next your balls are instantly in a vice being squeezed to bursting like a couple of over-ripe tomatoes.
    When would you like to start?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It amazes me that Alcohol is responsible more deaths than heroin yet people still think its an amazing, harmless, family drug. I think Most people wouldn't even call it a drug.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast