Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheds.

Evidence just in shows that men can have a longer healthier life by escaping from the women in their lives on a regular basis.

Why every man needs time in a shed

Thus it is now scientifically proven women shorten mens lives, by making the time they get more miserable.

manker, get a shed mate. Seriously it'll not only improve your life, but make it longer.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    And perhaps you can share yours with an entire family

_45773068_007079744-1.jpg
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Evidence just in shows that men can have a longer healthier life by escaping from the women in their lives on a regular basis.

Why every man needs time in a shed

Thus it is now scientifically proven women shorten mens lives, by making the time they get more miserable.

manker, get a shed mate. Seriously it'll not only improve your life, but make it longer.
    Well.
    I've just moved and altho' it's not fully functional yet, I've now got a garage which is attached to the house. I've peremptorily filled it with baby spiders to ensure absolute female exclusion.
    It's got internets and a kick-boxing bag already and will be done by xmas I reckon.

Let's be fair, 'quality' time spent with your partner but without any moviefilms, alcohol, internets, sex or other people to talk to is shite.
    You've told me about your day and we've eaten; I'll be in my bunk.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    See I knew you'd eventually come around to my position that women are only useful for entertainment purposes

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    See I knew you'd eventually come around to my position that women are only useful for entertainment purposes
    What about cooking and cleaning

Also, burd free sanctuaries are essential. Everyone needs some alone time with the people that live inside their computers.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What about cooking and cleaning
    They're just useful tasks to keep them occupied whilst you're not using them for entertainment.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I always pictured your "leisure time activities" including a van, Rej...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi

wut about like when you're in the shed/garage and you want to be sure that your offspring isn't killing the cat, starting small fires or downloading horse pronz.
    Also, they're brill for being warm in bed and going food shopping. Plus if you manage to get a bright one, she earns enough to pay the mortgage and household bills.

In fact, if I didn't want sex with them, I'd wish I did just so one would want to be around me all the time.

busyedit: not all the time, per se. just the times I'm not working, out with my mates, playing footie, watching sport or in my wankpit/garage/office
    Last edited by manker; 11-30-2011 at 07:10 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I always pictured your "leisure time activities" including a van, Rej...

I didn't realise you and Jacky were so close... exchanging pictures of your cars.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

In fact, if I didn't want sex with them, I'd wish I did just so one would want to be around me all the time.
    Yep, every man should have one... even gheys.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast