Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheds.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I didn't realise you and Jacky were so close... exchanging pictures of your cars.
    Shows how much you know. I'm a home invasion type.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have a shed and I store lawn maintenance equipment in it.

OK maybe also the occasional lawn chair.

Also a few pots.

Mostly clay ones since they tend to crack when it drops below freezing if they were previously wet.

Oh yeah an an old crochet set that I haven't use in years.

I think that's about it.

No wait there's also some pesticide and insecticide in there and some motor oil.

It's a nice shed like.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Well.
    I've just moved and altho' it's not fully functional yet, I've now got a garage which is attached to the house. I've peremptorily filled it with baby spiders to ensure absolute female exclusion.
    It's got internets and a kick-boxing bag already and will be done by xmas I reckon.

Let's be fair, 'quality' time spent with your partner but without any moviefilms, alcohol, internets, sex or other people to talk to is shite.
    You've told me about your day and we've eaten; I'll be in my bunk.
    I don't mind spiders. There is literally nowhere man can go that I won't find him and make his life a misery

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    See I knew you'd eventually come around to my position that women are only useful for entertainment purposes
    But if you really felt that way wouldn't you make her leave the room when you needed some alone time instead of you leaving to go to some cold and dirty shed or garage?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    But if you really felt that way wouldn't you make her leave the room when you needed some alone time instead of you leaving to go to some cold and dirty shed or garage?
    That assumes a shed is a cold and/or dirty place.

Personally I've found the easiest way to get a woman to fuck off into the far distance is honesty, see they don't do honesty. Very few of them can handle honestly or integrity, and when confronted by it they suddenly become sad pathetic little creatures who can't find a way to interact with it, or the challenges it poses to them and their complete lack of either quality.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Personally I've found the easiest way to get a woman to fuck off into the far distance is honesty, see they don't do honesty. Very few of them can handle honestly or integrity, and when confronted by it they suddenly become sad pathetic little creatures who can't find a way to interact with it, or the challenges it poses to them and their complete lack of either quality.
    Fail.

Now go to your shed, and don't come out until we tell you to.

That may be a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Fail.
    As usual, our damaged pal has ventured deep into the realm of hyperbole - but once his exaltations are tempered, you'll see that he is absolutely correct.

Does my arse look big in this?
    Do you fancy me as much as you used to?
    Do you think my sister is sexually attractive?
    You'd feel so bad if you had an affair that you'd tell me, right?
    Do you prefer going out with me or your mates?
    Am I the dirtiest slut you've ever pissed on?
    Are you excited about waking up with me on xmas morning?

If I answered any one of those questions honestly, then she'd fuck off into the far distance and I'd be left alone in my wankpit for at least an hour. She'd then text me and ask if I really meant it - and only dishonesty would would stop the heartache.

I'm not saying that this is a bad thing. It's just how it is with wiminz.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    My shed got turned into a "wendy house"

Not my decision, but actually it's pretty cool

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by barbie
    Not my decision
    Tautology
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    As usual, our damaged pal has ventured deep into the realm of hyperbole - but once his exaltations are tempered, you'll see that he is absolutely correct.

Does my arse look big in this?
    Do you fancy me as much as you used to?
    Do you think my sister is sexually attractive?
    You'd feel so bad if you had an affair that you'd tell me, right?
    Do you prefer going out with me or your mates?
    Am I the dirtiest slut you've ever pissed on?
    Are you excited about waking up with me on xmas morning?

If I answered any one of those questions honestly, then she'd fuck off into the far distance and I'd be left alone in my wankpit for at least an hour. She'd then text me and ask if I really meant it - and only dishonesty would would stop the heartache.

I'm not saying that this is a bad thing. It's just how it is with wiminz.
    Women seriously ask you those kinds of questions? Like, caring what you think and stuff? I usually go by how a man makes me feel. If he makes me happy he can stay around, if he doesn't he has to go. As a general rule of thumb I think questions should only be asked if they have a definite answer that will achieve a goal of some importance. For instance:

What are we having for dinner and when?
    What time are we leaving?
    Can you do _____ for me?
    Have you called your mother recently?
    When was the last time you had a shower?
    Do these shoes go with this jacket?
    Are you currently happy with the progress and nature of our relationship?

That sort of thing. I assume that if he has something else he desperately wants to get off his chest he'll inform me

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast