Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superpoopoo.man

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    1st day and allready taking over the lounge - not bad - a born lounge lizard if ever there was one - got my vote in the up and coming elections

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Wow!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Why do i get the feeling your slightly angry with me?
    I did once contemplate becoming a Tibetan Monk, i wish i had listened to my inner voice at the time, because now i dont have the strength to hold back my feelings....no....in fact the pressure is winning over me.....damn and blast i say, damn and blast

Peace
    UKDosntGiveAFuckAnymoreMan

I still think superpoopoo.man is a lounge lizard and your sweet words wont convince me of otherwise. njahh njahh!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    have i told you lately.........that i love you
    have i told you lately.........there's no one else........above you
    you fill my heart with gladness
    take away all this sadness

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    that mood swing was bigger than a big swinging dangly thing
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    ease my troubles thats what you do.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    And sometimes when we touch
    the honesty 's too much................

ChantYogi

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 November 2003 - 17:31
    I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that when you walk down the street, everyone yells "Earthquake!", or if you didn't have a face that makes your pillow cry itself to sleep every night. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, asshole.
    Where did you google that up??????

WonderingYogi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast