Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: NOD32 and Kaspersky Websites Hacked

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Kaspersky was hacked by Algerian hackers Over-X, indoushka and Saousha and according to Cyberwarnews, this is not the first time they fail to properly secure their site. The attackers don’t state their reasons for taking down the page, but it’s most likely one of the situations where they want to show how weak its security is.
    On the other hand I'm going to go with they are a bunch of immature douches looking for a little ego inflating. Also Avira bitches.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Pilferd's Avatar Poster
    this has quickly evolved from "making a stand/statement" to becoming a game ... soon this will evolve into societies perception of terrorism and between homework and dinner time - every knuckleheaded kid will want to become the Osama bin laden of cyber terrorism ... the governments will try to make programs, computers and devices smarter to combat this - eventually Microsoft and/or Apple will evolve into a real life Skynet type of corporation - which pride itself on defending us from cyber terrorism ... eventually, just before his mom calls him down for dinner, a 14 y/o will finish a script he wrote, hack Applesoft and every machine, PC, and app driven device will view humans as a threat ... the war will begin and every man named John Connor (except for 1) will be assassinated by one machine ...
    Last edited by Pilferd; 12-02-2011 at 12:23 AM.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    this has quickly evolved from "making a stand/statement" to becoming a game ... soon this will evolve into societies perception of terrorism and between homework and dinner time - every knuckleheaded kid will want to become the Osama bin laden of cyber terrorism ... the governments will try to make programs, computers and devices smarter to combat this - eventually Microsoft and/or Apple will evolve into a real life Skynet type of corporation - which pride itself on defending us from cyber terrorism ... eventually, just before his mom calls him down for dinner, a 14 y/o will finish a script he wrote, hack Applesoft and every machine, PC, and app driven device will view humans as a threat ... the war will begin and every man named John Connor (except for 1) will be assassinated by one machine ...
    good story, would make a good movie i reckon

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Well what hackers did may seem egoist actions to one but it raises a significant questions about the efficiency of people who are in business of securing us on internet.No matter how hard they try there will be vulnerable security hole left to be explored and
    exploited by hackers.

On the other hand I feel these security companies should employ hackers with handsome packages.
    Last edited by R3zN1ck5; 12-02-2011 at 04:12 AM.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    onnu poda thayoli... i always wanted to said that

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Kaspersky was hacked by Algerian hackers Over-X, indoushka and Saousha and according to Cyberwarnews, this is not the first time they fail to properly secure their site. The attackers don’t state their reasons for taking down the page, but it’s most likely one of the situations where they want to show how weak its security is.
    On the other hand I'm going to go with they are a bunch of immature douches looking for a little ego inflating. Also Avira bitches.
    What do you mean "Avira bitches"?

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ulun64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Avira Antivirus (formerly Avira Antivir), I'm a user of that myself.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ulun64 View Post

Avira Antivirus (formerly Avira Antivir), I'm a user of that myself.
    I know about Avira and I'm also an Avira user. I already used NOD32 and Kaspersky but I switch back to Avira due certain issues.

Why he called Avira as "Avira bitches"? What have Avira got to do with this?

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    iDoll sucks at comas. She ment, "Avira, Bitches".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast