Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: Anyone Know Which Ones To Download?

Originally posted by Feather@15 November 2003 - 21:18
    if you had done a seach of the forums you little fuck you would know that there are several.
    LMAO

Although the above quote is funny. it is also correct. Try searching before posting. people should not have to spoon feed you lazy people.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    if you had done a seach of the forums you little fuck you would know that there are several.
    Good point... but you need to chill out.

mikenmike0001, try using the search button at the top of the forum and search in "movieworld" for whatever you're looking for. Just going though a few pages of the verifieds section will usually turn up what you're looking for as well. Unless you're posting a file hash for a verified movie, DON'T post in this section (verified hashes) or else you're going to get flamed a lot (not to mention banned if you keep doing it). Try posting in requests.

Hope you find what you want,
    -mojo-

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    thanks man, that stupid ass feather guy, what the fuck is up his ass....i'm just asking, if you dont' like it, don't reply....

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    i tried the mirage one, and i can't find any searches
    What do you mean "can't find" the hashes are already there for you just highlight them both copy then open K-Sig and paste this will put them into your download box for you,remember though because these have been confirmed doesn't mean users are online with them you might have to wait awhile.

DaDuck is a person(think) who re-encodes a cam (14 frames) to 29 frames for better quality (normanly) and I much admit have downed a few myself and very inpressed with them.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Feather@15 November 2003 - 21:18
    OK STOP CALLING PEOPLE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE LOL BASTARD CHILD SHOULD BE YOUR NAME.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    [TMD]Matrix.Revolutions.(TCR).TS.(1of2)
    [TMD]Matrix.Revolutions.(TCR).TS.(1of2)

Here I help start this file by adding the second.Hope It helps They are just TMD FILES But are the fastest to get Search under username

Patito@Kazza
    ^^^ Then just get the twofiles I leave my COMPUTER ON all the time SO u can reach me anytime.

But You should see it in theatresIts way better.

The files are clean.No coughing laughing cell phones or peeps shouting.
    sig removed, please check the Board Rules.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    how do i search under user name? yeah....this bitorrent thing is being a bitch right now......i can't figure out how to configure it for my dsl......i'm getting like 5kb/sec for a 680mb matrix rev file.....what the hell.....i should be getting at least 100kb...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    use the verifieds

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    what do you mean by that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12