Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHDbits...help

Hi

i need to talk to CHDbits staff a bout my account i try to login to the site today and find out my account is disable and i don't know how to talk to the staff so i hope any one can help me out here to speak to the CHDbits staff ... wait any help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Maybe you did something nasty

There's no IRC as far as I know. They have a support forum for cases like this, but from what I've been told, chances of getting stuff solved through it are pretty low.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    so there is any forum to go to and talk to the staff

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yes, that's what I said. I think you can find the link on the login page. It's also been posted on other CHDBits help threads here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    danutzz2010's Avatar Ground'n'Pound BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If you ratio was low and you were demoted to peasant. Disable should be the next step.
    Attention: If you demote to Peasant in the assessment period,your account will be disable by the system directly!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Maybe you did something nasty

There's no IRC as far as I know. They have a support forum for cases like this, but from what I've been told, chances of getting stuff solved through it are pretty low.
    I fail to find the thread, care to link it?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    This is the forum where you can supposedly get help with accounts. Apparently e-mailing chdbits AT gmail.com may also work...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    The OP made the classic mistake of not doing a few of the many freeleech torrents first. Hundreds have already been disabled for the same thing. Their inviters should of explained this to them at the start . If your ratio drops you into the Peasant class it is an automatic ban. Chances of reinstatement are nil.
    Last edited by stan; 12-08-2011 at 06:43 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    VIPMTy
    PM me your chdbits ID.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    Same. I was doing the trial thing and as far as I know I wasn't demoted but my account was disabled. It most likely had something to do with everything I've done in the BT world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast