Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Repairing Scratched Cd's.

a cool way to destroy your cd.....just put it in the microwave for no more than 3 seconds...you'll see it do little lightning sparks all over the cd...like outta some movie or something....looks cool as hell....DONT leave it in there forever though....who know what will happen.....the cd will stink when you open the door....but you'll have a cool lightening patterned cd afterwards.....post your results if you try this

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RDanneskjold@9 February 2003 - 12:09
    a cool way to destroy your cd.....just put it in the microwave for no more than 3 seconds...you'll see it do little lightning sparks all over the cd...like outta some movie or something....looks cool as hell....DONT leave it in there forever though....who know what will happen.....the cd will stink when you open the door....but you'll have a cool lightening patterned cd afterwards.....post your results if you try this
    Somebody should post some pictures or maybe a video.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Paste not gel. Wet it. All cotton terry cloth wet it also. apply no more than 1/2 inch paste to towel. Outward linear light application motion. Then rinse off. Shake off all excess H2O. Dry with clean, dry all cotton terry cloth (same motion). Hey if it's still scratched, try the same steps except outward light application motion. Try circular or other motion & use slightly more force. Good luck.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by zapjb@9 February 2003 - 12:57
    Paste not gel. Wet it. All cotton terry cloth wet it also. apply no more than 1/2 inch paste to towel. Outward linear light application motion. Then rinse off. Shake off all excess H2O. Dry with clean, dry all cotton terry cloth (same motion). Hey if it's still scratched, try the same steps except outward light application motion. Try circular or other motion & use slightly more force. Good luck.
    Ummmm ok.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Wow... I just tried that microwave trick. So cool. I just set it for 3 seconds and start... 2.5 seconds of nothing and then Zap!

What a flash and nice patterns left on the cd.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    perfect thing to do to cds that turn into coasters

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Nobody1234@9 February 2003 - 21:05
    Wow... I just tried that microwave trick. So cool. I just set it for 3 seconds and start... 2.5 seconds of nothing and then Zap!

What a flash and nice patterns left on the cd.
    For real Nobody...going to go do it and I don't want to be standing there and BOOM.....my whole face is on fire from the microwave blowing up.

And might be a good idea to warn people...because I am sure lawsuits could happen over an idea like this.

I can see it now...mommy mommy this kazaa lite board God said it was alright.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    No it won't go BOOM! But I must say my microwave is a small 700w. I have no legal liability for any problems arising from this.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Here is a picture of the front side of that cd.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    lol...

your fucking nuts. B)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast