Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Protected Cd

Poster
    A friend of mine gave me a PS2 game on a CD-R, but when i try to copy it, windows tells the CD is 9 Gigs, but is impossible cuz the cd is a VERBATIM 700MB, is this some kind of CD protection so i cant copy the game?, can some one tell me how to skip this protection...

Thanks....

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@12 November 2003 - 19:04
    A friend of mine gave me a PS2 game on a CD-R, but when i try to copy it, windows tells the CD is 9 Gigs, but is impossible cuz the cd is a VERBATIM 700MB, is this some kind of CD protection so i cant copy the game?, can some one tell me how to skip this protection...

Thanks....
    ps2 games are spose to b on dvd-r's and im sure there no way he could fit it onto a 700mb disc when most are between 3-4gbs!!!

what game is it? maybe im wrong

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    You are wrong, cuz i can clarly see is a CD-R, he didnt gave me a Original CD, he gave me a copy, so i know i can copy it, but it has the damn protection that tells windows that is a 9 gig cd....

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    I don't know why that is.
    Try a simulation in Nero, that usually tells you if you can get a good copy or not.
    No wasted CD-Rs either.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@12 November 2003 - 20:24
    I don't know why that is.
    Try a simulation in Nero, that usually tells you if you can get a good copy or not.
    No wasted CD-Rs either.
    When i do that , it says that it cannot read from the CD, but if i pop the cd in my PS2, i can play it...

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Is the drive you are inserting it in your PC a DVD drive. This is a long shot so I don't know.

By the way, Alcohol 120% is an excellent program for these types of things. Try it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@12 November 2003 - 20:44
    Is the drive you are inserting it in your PC a DVD drive. This is a long shot so I don't know.

By the way, Alcohol 120% is an excellent program for these types of things. Try it.
    I already tried and it says all the sectors in the CD are corrupted, but again if i insert this disk in my PS2 i can play it Smothly...

I want to copy like 10 cds and they all have this stupid protection, i have another 5 that doesnt have any kind of protection, i already cloned those 5 games...

If this doesnt have a solution can somebody at least tell me how do you protect games like that, is amazing...

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    BUMP

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    try using DVD Clone or CD Clone not sure it might work

10. Games   -   #10
    Double Agent
    use clonyxxx to scan the cd u r trying to copy and check what protection it has

then burn using alcohol 120%

here's the link ClonyXXX

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast